Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
Anybody here have both COD Casper and BF4 on PS4? Which do you prefer? Or if you only have one, do you like it? I'm currently debating which to get with my friends since we all plan on getting the system together when inFAMOUS drops. KZ and one of the two should be fine for the shooter fix. I'm leaning on COD, but I'm open to suggestions. I hear BF is boring lol Well, from Ethomaz and a few others here, but COD gets a lot of trash talk too (to be fair).

I don't have both but I'd suggest CoD...BF4 has been a complete mess for some people...I myself had my data corrupted 3 times out of the freakin blue; it would say and error occured and quit the game then when I botted it back up it would then state in order to continue I would need to overwrite my data.  EA is working out a patch that might come out early as next week to fix the issues but until then I'd go with Ghosts

also Update is live! downloaded before I came to school.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
Weedlab said:
Anybody here have both COD Casper and BF4 on PS4? Which do you prefer? Or if you only have one, do you like it? I'm currently debating which to get with my friends since we all plan on getting the system together when inFAMOUS drops. KZ and one of the two should be fine for the shooter fix. I'm leaning on COD, but I'm open to suggestions. I hear BF is boring lol Well, from Ethomaz and a few others here, but COD gets a lot of trash talk too (to be fair).

I don't have both but I'd suggest CoD...BF4 has been a complete mess for some people...I myself had my data corrupted 3 times out of the freakin blue; it would say and error occured and quit the game then when I botted it back up it would then state in order to continue I would need to overwrite my data.  EA is working out a patch that might come out early as next week to fix the issues but until then I'd go with Ghosts

also Update is live! downloaded before I came to school.

Sweet ... let me know how it plays when it is fixed. I have time before I buy.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

Sony Santa Monica Dev

Lots of new followers lately. Hi everyone, hope that we can share news about our new game soon. In the meantime ill be playing on

VGX appearance confirmed? I imagine we'll get an Uncharted 4 trailer AND an epic SSM reveal.

Turns out the guy talking in the teaser is Kratos reincarnated and he's coming for Drake because he's been using the god's name in vain for too long.

LOOOOOL

pezus said:
^Lol

Guys, Tearaway is now the game to hype! As Vita owners, you are OBLIGATED to buy it. Come on, it costs 20 pounds or 30 dollars.

Tell me it isn't tempting.

"It's gorgeous, it's fun to play, it's life-affirmingly happy to the point that just thinking about playing made me grin like an idiot."

Getting tearaway for christmas.  Looks awesome, can't wait. 

Around the Network
pezus said:

This fan art is totally badass

Honestly I don't see the reasoning behind people calling Delsin a generic douchebag rocker.  The character design for him is far above 90% of games out.  Plus he actually has an awesome personality instead of being all dudebro.

im on my page

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

pezus said:
^Lol

Guys, Tearaway is now the game to hype! As Vita owners, you are OBLIGATED to buy it. Come on, it costs 20 pounds or 30 dollars.

Tell me it isn't tempting.

"It's gorgeous, it's fun to play, it's life-affirmingly happy to the point that just thinking about playing made me grin like an idiot."

It's $40 you goof.

pezus said:

Wait, what. Fan-made or not?

Square-Enix doesn't make exclusives anymore :P