How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Atlus localizing Conception 2. Still no word on Yakuza 5.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172576

*edit*

It was already posted in the Vita thread.  Went there afterwards to post and saw it.  Also on 3DS so making a thread about it helps those who are interested in the 3DS version.

Around the Network

Hell this guy lost everything in a tornado but his ps4 survived.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/guy-lost-his-house-in-a-tornado-but-hes-happy-because-1466961188

Damnit, the video was.working when I left the house.. Ill fix it in about twenty minutes or so

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Lets try this again

weird the embed code wont work anymore..  i was doing it the other day fine..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6f1Ojeuig

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

Lets try this again

weird the embed code wont work anymore..  i was doing it the other day fine..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6f1Ojeuig

Around the Network
pezus said:
Apparently the ACIV 1080p patch is out and the improvement is clear!

Here my gif on AC4 before and after the patch. Remember that without compression and on a native screen the difference of those 56% more pixels is even more noticeable.

pezus said:
GTAV credits are the longest ever. Seriously...........fuck

I doubt they're longer than Hitman: Absolution credits xD

EDIT: How was the game?

pezus said:
Runa216 said:
Did the "put in a code, get the PS4 upgrade of Assassin's Creed IV" thing, played up to the point I Get to HAvana, and HOLY SHIT It'S GORGEOUS! Not even kidding. Everything runs so much smoother, The graphics are naturally greatly improved, shadows don't look like glitchy patchwork, Framerate is stable, animations are even better than they were, and when you go into thick brush to hide from enemies or animals, YOU ACTUALLY HIDE!

And the controls actually seemed better. On PS3, I found Edward tended to kinda go whichever way he wanted, and accurate jumping required more than a little bit of fandangling and trial and error, but in this one, he always goes precisely where I want him, he climbs as I wish, and....damn, after playing the PS4 version, I honestly feel as though I gave the PS3 version too much credit in the performance review.

Damn this is gorgeous.

Are you going to review the PS4 version as well? 

I'm actually not allowed to, or I would.  That said, take my current review, and add some stuff about how much smoother it runs and how much better it looks...then deduct a whole point from the review since it's next gen and we gotta be more critical :P (We're trying a reset of our score ceiling in effort to be harsher with our reviews...use more of the scale, as it were.)  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Got NEed for Speed Rivals, and have to ask since this is only the second Need for Speed game I've played (the previous being Most Wanted on the Vita): Was there a cop/racer dichotomy in previous entries in the series? I keep hearing it as a selling point and it wasn't there in Most Wanted, but I'm informed it's rather common!

Also, Was away earlier, came back to see that the Assassin's Creed IV game was updated already, does that mean the 1080p Patch is already installed? I left my PS4 in standby mode all day so far.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android