Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Post impression.....
PSN is shit. I made a mistake an bought need for speed rivals digital and welp it downloaded like advertised but not the DAMN license......... now with the marketplace DOWN AGAIN, I cant get them either. First time digital, and last time.

Advice, Dont buy digital. Not like you could anyways.

Around the Network

NICE PEZUS!!!!

I have a nice collection of games, kept neatly near the TV. I love my physical copies and will never go digital. the only games i plan to get digital are free PS+

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

LiquorandGunFun said:

Post impression.....
PSN is shit. I made a mistake an bought need for speed rivals digital and welp it downloaded like advertised but not the DAMN license......... now with the marketplace DOWN AGAIN, I cant get them either. First time digital, and last time.

Advice, Dont buy digital. Not like you could anyways.

Eh I haven't had a problem as of yet. Only problem I've had is the live tiles for each game not working correctly, but I can wait for that.  But I do know I'm not going all digital yet.  Will slowy transition into it probaby.  But for now most all my games will be physical copies. 

Oh and btw the dead sara cover of heart shaped box from the Infamous Second Son trailer is now on itunes if you're into "legal" transactions.

Still haven't received my copy of 'Ratchet & Clank: Nexus' from Amazon UK. Late package problems isn't exactly what I wanted in the lead up to the release of the PS4. Which is also being handled by Amazon UK.

On a more positive note, they reduced the price on my pre-order of the 'Black Skull Edition' of ACIV. From £58.99 to £48.00. So that was an awesome surprise.

Around the Network

Pezus...I wanna hype Persona 5 this Sunday.

Apparantly, Jeff from Giantbomb who is in the Council of the VGA's has not even finished TLOU yet since his best buddy died around that period and I imagine TLOU is waking up some bad stuff (it is pretty heavy.. so).

Fuck.

Does anyone know how to do the human stuff in resogun? I've played all the super stardusts so the combat came naturally, but with humans I just wait for them to randomly show up on the ground.

pezus said:
I wonder when the first Tearaway reviews roll in. I'll make it the game to hype tomorrow. That game is the definition of epic (actually, it's not but I like the word).

I'm thinking of getting that and Spiderman (if that one is good) for Vita this week. I've been playin the V a lot more of late, especially Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice online. Tearaway looks amazing though. Can't wait!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Got my PS4.

Works well, love the interface...

HAve nothing to play on it so I downloaded Blacklight Retribution and Warframe.

Neither were particularly interesting. Have a 400 dollar paperweight.

wat do?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android