Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Good night @Pezus.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
BloodyRain said:

Me too since a couple days ago. Target had the b2g1 free thing going!

Just blew 200 bucks.. got my games, my bottle of crown and a battry back up. My house is having power surge problems and that's all i need is it to cut off during the update.

Can't you not update it and just play sp until the power surges are gone? Unless it's a mandatory update to play any games.

BloodyRain said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BloodyRain said:

Me too since a couple days ago. Target had the b2g1 free thing going!

Just blew 200 bucks.. got my games, my bottle of crown and a battry back up. My house is having power surge problems and that's all i need is it to cut off during the update.

Can't you not update it and just play sp until the power surges are gone? Unless it's a mandatory update to play any games.

It does it at random... Some days it's fine others not. It cut's off just long enough to shut everythign off and pops right back on again. Ive contacted the power company. Hope they fix it. 
-

He is playing on Normal... not Hard guys.

Around the Network

I'm looking some Shadow Fall streaming thing. Dope as hell....
Hope there is some PS4 left on store.

So when's the Stream. Don't think I'll be able to stay up for this one.

Don't know what all the hate with Knack is about. It may not blow you're socks off but it looks like a sold adventure game.

And now I've come to the conclusion as to why reviewers are mad. Their jobs may be in danger now that we can stream our games. No need for someone else to tell you about it, just turn on a stream and deiced for you're self. which is a double edge sword for developers, but it's the best thing that's happened to gaming this/next gen.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Don't know what all the hate with Knack is about. It may not blow you're socks off but it looks like a sold adventure game.

And now I've come to the conclusion as to why reviewers are mad. Their jobs may be in danger now that we can stream our games. No need for someone else to tell you about it, just turn on a stream and deiced for you're self. which is a double edge sword for developers, but it's the best thing that's happened to gaming this/next gen.

You overestimate too much the gaming crowd. People like you and me, we both know when a "pro" reviewer is full of shit and when it's better to trust gamers. But, you can't really say the same about...more than the half of gamers out there.

Mmmfishtacos said:

This is actually the biggest thing for gaming I've seen.  (Yes. yes, I know PC has it too).