How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

What's up with the PS4 launch event announcements? Is it today?

Around the Network
Xen said:
What's up with the PS4 launch event announcements? Is it today?

Why, yes!

Guys, ahhh...mmm... I'm not feeling it with God of War 3. The whole game feels bland and stiff for me. Their so impressive graphics don't look impressive at all (Though I wonder if my TV has something to do with it, because some games I've played look way prettier on youtube at HD720p), and uhhh...it's a hack n' slash. I've never liked the genre that much (I did like Castlevania Lords of Shadows, Heavenly Sword and the original Devil May Cry). I'm thinking of skipping this game and go straight for The Last of Us.

I got bored of it pretty quickly I must admit :/

Wright said:

Guys, ahhh...mmm... I'm not feeling it with God of War 3. The whole game feels bland and stiff for me. Their so impressive graphics don't look impressive at all (Though I wonder if my TV has something to do with it, because some games I've played look way prettier on youtube at HD720p), and uhhh...it's a hack n' slash. I've never liked the genre that much (I did like Castlevania Lords of Shadows, Heavenly Sword and the original Devil May Cry). I'm thinking of skipping this game and go straight for The Last of Us.

No shit.

Xen said:
Wright said:

No shit.

?

Around the Network
Wright said:
Xen said:
Wright said:

No shit.

?

God of War IS bland and stiff. It feels so for a reason.

Xen said:
Wright said:
Xen said:

No shit.

?

Me no like that. A hack n' slash shouldn't feel stiff.

Wright said:
Xen said:
Wright said:
Xen said:

No shit.

?

Then run and catch DmC.

Xen said:
Wright said:

Then run and catch DmC.

After Devil May Cry 2, I'm done with the franchise xD

Wright said:
Xen said:
Wright said:

Then run and catch DmC.

After Devil May Cry 2, I'm done with the franchise xD

I said, DmC.