How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

damn between KZ:SF(45GB) BF4(40GB) AC IV:BF(20GB) that's already 105GB,,,,,damn 500GB is not enough

Around the Network

they should have figured out a way to have the installs in the 10gb or so range, if 500gb was the only choice they focused on for the system. otherwise should have went with a 1 or 2 tb hdd instead, having to buy a replacement hdd so soon after launch is the only negative comment i have on how sony has handled themselves this upcoming 8th gen, i tip my hat to them. its a big reason , why my company is developing 5 games for the ps4.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Can anyone tell me how to add a signature?

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

aryu said:
Can anyone tell me how to add a signature?

go to profile settings, biography then at the bottom you see were you can put a sig. 

aryu said:
bananaking21 said:
aryu said:
How do I join the PlayStation nation?

you must give me a lap dance.

Ah right. Well how do you prefer it? Do you just want a standard lap dance? I find it really boring but what ever floats your boat :p

i want you to wear a banana costume.

Around the Network

Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the free resogun and contrast without a PS4? Got PS plus, but i dont see it anywhere.

The_Botman said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the free resogun and contrast without a PS4?

im sure you can do it on a PS3/vita/pc. 

KylieDog said:
Wasn't there meant to be some midnight launch event, or just before. Where can I watch that?

its at 11pm est (new york time). it will be on spike tv and it will be live streamed, not sure about the links for the live stream though. 

So there's an option to pass all audio to head phones connect to the DS4.

Mmmfishtacos said:
So there's an option to pass all audio to head phones connect to the DS4.

Yup. I lost the blutooth dongle for my pulse elites so I'll be doing that a lot.