By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A challenge is presented!

I find that in this day and age I'm always really impressed when I come across someone who is good at debating, refuting points and building up advanced and insightful arguments without making the too hard to comprehend for someone not as well versed on the subject, it truly is a rarity.
The world is full of people who think they are good at this though...

I think that's one of the main attractions in the opposite sex with me, being able to answer and being able to answer well. These people often have a great sense of humor as well.

Around the Network

So, am I allowed to continue on with horrible debates? I am only 14, after all...

zero129 said:
Sparks said:
They have wifi in nursing homes now? Snazzy!

Best post so far lulz xD

And OMG if your not spurge your his Evil twin brother burge!! dont deny it you!!.

Also @OP some very good points you bring up but you asking a lot from this site atm with the console wars just heating up and that .

Are you coming on to me right now?

NintendoPie said:
So, am I allowed to continue on with horrible debates? I am only 14, after all...

you are seriously just 14?

bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:

Yeah. My profile says so. I wouldn't lie about that.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:

holy fuck you are young! 

bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:

He means 41. He's dyslexic, don't make fun.

He's a 41 y/o man living in his mother's basement. Is that how it goes? MBP and APM know his story better than I do.

zero129 said:
Sparks said:
zero129 said:
Sparks said:
They have wifi in nursing homes now? Snazzy!

Best post so far lulz xD

And OMG if your not spurge your his Evil twin brother burge!! dont deny it you!!.

Also @OP some very good points you bring up but you asking a lot from this site atm with the console wars just heating up and that .

Are you coming on to me right now?

WTH would give you that idea O_O .

Well since this is meant to be about proper debating

What would ever give you such an idea that i would be coming on to you from the context of the post i made? i was simply saying your post was funny and saying how it made you sound a lot like spurge xD PLUS IM NOT GAY!!! unless your female xD

Oh, so it's not me per se. It's the fact that I remind you of spurge. Well don't worry, he'll be back soon. Though, I don't think GCI will be pleased to hear this.

bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
NintendoPie said:

holy fuck you are young! 

The only one I don't do is the last one about not calling people idiots and their ideas dumb and acting like a grown adult. Since I still have a couple of years to go before I'm legally one, though, I'm fine on that one.

Besides, I usually have very cogent reasoning for why people are idiots and their ideas are dumb.

For example, your comparison to the 18th century is dumb. It's based on some semi-romanticized view of 18th century intellectuals who, despite having some decent ideas, were not necessarily superior to any future peoples by any objective measure. No need to be such an Enlightenment fanboy. This makes it look like you're an idiot, you know? Also, you make reference to some Jerry Stringer. I can only understand this as some sort of strawman argument you're trying to make. Fail!

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx