By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima: Metal Gear Rising is selling well worldwide

KHlover said:
Platinum is just the King of HnS right now. Excited for what's to come on all consoles^^

just wait until GoW comes out

Around the Network
zero129 said:

I will buy it new but only as long as they go ahard with the PC version like what was originaly planned before platinum took over. If they dont then i might pick it up once its on sale at some point

But lately unless a game is on PC the is not many games on consoles that excite me anymore. I was a big Gears 1+2 fan and totally didnt buy gears 3 and have no plan of buying gears judgement too, and i know i said earlier in this that GoW ascension would do me but truth i dont even know if ill buy GoW ascension  and i own every GoW game including the remakes and the PS2 originals x_x .

Only console exclusives thats not on PC that excite me atm are Beyond and the Last of us and well thats pretty much it (Off the top of my head anyways lulz so since the is only 2 it shows the is not that many exclusives atm im excited for xD)

Then saying that i have such a huge backlog of games could be one of the reasons i find it hard to get excited for other games atm :-/

Take it easy. I still have to beat Resonance of Fate and The Last Remnant (I've been playing Rising, so those two got forgotten xD). There are so many games I would like to have (such as Vesperia, Viva Piñata and so on), but little money and lack of the games I really like in stores make me a frustrated gamer. I just try to enjoy the games I can get my hands on. Rising is one of them, and I've beaten three times. Perhaps I'm too kind on games these days, and as Heavenly said, the game got issues. But don't know...

Finish your backlog first! e_ê

pezus said:

Rafux said:

Bayonetta, DMC4 and Ninja Gaiden 1 are the holy trinity of HnS GAMEPLAY.

I love GOW but the combat mechanics are shallow compared to the holy trinity, in GOW you can win most fights just pressing the triangle button. I play GOW for its grand cinematic epic adventure not for its combat. My 2 cents.

Here's a challenge: Record yourself completing GoW3 that way in Normal or Hard ;o

Even in easy you can't do that.

Anyway for me Bayonetta is the most simple and easy HnS ever created... you can win over everyting easy just using the witch time over and over again... no enemy or boss can touch you.

I played in the hardest difficult for the Platium and I have no trouble because I just go ahead doing witch time and killing everything... the portals challenges are easy too (even stay over 1 minute in the air is easy).

Some time I even sleep doing that... so boring.

Now the GoW challenges and the God difficult are really crazy (the first one was the most harder yet).

Edit- I forget the hardest difficult dont't have witch time but it't easy even without it because you are so powerful lol lol lol.

ethomaz said:

Even in easy you can't do that.

Anyway for me Bayonetta is the most simple and easy HnS ever created... you can win over everyting easy just using the witch time over and over again... no enemie or boss can touch you.

I played in the hardest difficult for the Platium and I have no trouble because I just go ahead doing witch time and killing everything... the portals challenges are easy too (even stay over 1 minute in the air is easy).

Some time I even sleep doing that... so boring.

Agreed.

Wright said:

Agreed.

I forget to say the hardest difficult dont't have witch time lol lol lol

For the hardest difficult just need to hold triangle for two seconds and release it (with any sword in the game)... do combos with it over and over... no enemy can touch you and you destroy everything (there is no time to enemy react if you do that one after another).

It't not the case I don't like the game... I just think the game is overrated a little because the gameplay is so easy... there is no challenge.

I read the Vanquish is a hell of hard (the challenges)... so I will try... Ninja Gaiden 2 was the most cool in challegenge for now.

PS. The share button for PS4 will help I show to you guys all the things I do in the games... I'm so excited.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Wright said:

Agreed.

I forget to say the hardest difficult dont't have witch time lol lol lol

For the hardest difficult just need to hold triangle for two seconds and release it (with any sword in the game)... do combos with it over and over... no enemy can touch you and you destroy everything (there is no time to enemy react if you do that one after another).

It't not the case I don't like the game... I just think the game is overrated a little because the gameplay is so easy... there is no challenge.

I read the Vanquish is a hell of hard (the challenges)... so I will try... Ninja Gaiden 2 was the most cools in challegenge for now.

I think you'd like Revengeance, if only you give it a chance. It can be challenging on Very Hard and Revengeance (Hard was not that Hard except for the final boss, IMO), because it swap enemies you'll encounter later in the game or add armors and more deadly weapons to basic enemies in order to put things more difficult. Which is a cool thing, given the fact that once you upgrade Raiden to the max, he's kinda overpowered.

No hack and slash will beat Ninja Gaiden IMO, the feeling is so great

rrrnearrr said:
No hack and slash will beat Ninja Gaiden IMO, the feeling is so great

Ninja Gaidan 2 is the best IMO... I need to platinum it yet (even with a great partner I can't do the latest challenges).

LivingMetal said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I bet their was secretly some people who wanted this game to fail.

And I bet there are some who "secretly" want to see Sony stripped of every former exclusive francise. 

Dude, chill and enjoy the games regardless of platform.

What? I don't even get what you mean by that comment but whatever. 

Wright said:

I think you'd like Revengeance, if only you give it a chance. It can be challenging on Very Hard and Revengeance (Hard was not that Hard except for the final boss, IMO), because it swap enemies you'll encounter later in the game or add armors and more deadly weapons to basic enemies in order to put things more difficult. Which is a cool thing, given the fact that once you upgrade Raiden to the max, he's kinda overpowered.

I will try after Vanquish (and maybe BioShock Infinite, GoW:A, The Last of US... my priorities) but I don't like the DEMO... the DEMO reminded me Castlevania (they killed the series with LoS) and that is a bad thing.

Anyway I hate the name Metal Gear in this game... so I call it only Rising or Revengeance.