Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Check above for an explanation. 

And it's not that hard a decision to make, really. I don't really like modern Sony, and there's plenty of vocal Sony fans on these forums. I think playing Mario Party 2 for 10 hours straight this weekend is a trial all need to take part in in order to call themselves a true Nintendo fan (currently playing 1 now).

You still own Mario Party 1 and 2? Wow, ConeyG, no question you should've been in the poll. I don't even own MP8/9, but that is somewhat understandable.

Yeah got an N64 recently, Conker's Bad Fur Day is on its way, along with Pokemon Stadium!

I would go into more detail, but here's not the place.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I guess my last post got shrugged under the rug, even though it implied that atleast I wanted to join in as the lowest rank... Guess I'm one of the few that doesn't carry any weight around here.

I vote for Npie as leader, Rol should be the commander/strategest

Team name should be NDA, Nintendo Dimension Agency

or NLD, Nintendo Liberty Department

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
KHlover said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

Well, I haven't played anything non-Nintendo related in over 8 months. Does that qualify me?

You said it was difficult to make a decision in that other thread, but I forgive easily. Especially for you, ConeyG!

But what does this mean? "He certainly wasn't Newcomer of the Year, but he's certainly one of the best users out there now." I was NewComer of the year!

Check above for an explanation. 

And it's not that hard a decision to make, really. I don't really like modern Sony, and there's plenty of vocal Sony fans on these forums. I think playing Mario Party 2 for 10 hours straight this weekend is a trial all need to take part in in order to call themselves a true Nintendo fan (currently playing 1 now).

Please make a photo of your hands, PROVE us you played this game 10h straight :D

I would, but my hands are too bruised and covered in blisters for it to be worthwhile.

Actually had to order a new controller because excessive analogue rotating made it shake loose o.O

No doubt that Western Land wins it, though. Bumper Balls being the best minigame.

TripleMMM said:
I guess my last post got shrugged under the rug, even though it implied that atleast I wanted to join in as the lowest rank... Guess I'm one of the few that doesn't carry any weight around here.

I vote for Npie as leader, Rol should be the commander/strategest

Team name should be NDA, Nintendo Dimension Agency

or NLD, Nintendo Liberty Department

NDA would be a great name, because Nintendo really loves non-disclosure agreements.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:

I wasn't even nominated for king, but BazilZero and Tbone are. Crazy.

I know right! I can understand Tbone but me  crazy D:

Dont try to act surprised..

you only have yourself to blame.

you're the one who made yourself so likeable

Around the Network

Wait, Spurge is banned, again?!?!?! 0.o

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
Wait, Spurge is banned, again?!?!?! 0.o

He banned himself. Which was a good idea, this site was getting to him it seemed.

Ninpie is too young to be our leader! We need someone with more experience like Rol :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

BasilZero said:
Conegamer said:

I guess so...the original Paper Mario? If so then yes.

If the 3DS one or Wii one- No. Sorry! 

Yes the N64 one ;o

I have the GCN and Wii ones but havent really got into them yet. Dont have a 3DS yet so cant say much about the 3DS one ;p

The GCN one is pretty damn awesome. The Wii and 3DS ones? Not so much...

Well I guess you qualify as a "real" Nintendo fan. Welcome to the club!

Anyway, none of this changes the fact that I'm still disappointed that I wasn't even nominated. Not one person!