By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

60% Sony 40% Nintendo so Sony.

Around the Network

While I buy all systems I'm under playstation

Gonna have to say team Ninty for me.. I just like nintendo.

(and PC.. PC is f*cking awesome      PC >>> Ninty >> PS >> XBOX for me)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

60% Nintendo
20% Sony
20% PC

I should probably try out Sony next gen.

Only if they offer me some good JRPGs, and other eastern games though. (Looking at you SquareEnix)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I like Nintendo, but nowhere close to my love for Sony. SONY!!

I'm team Sontendo. If I had to choose I suppose I'd say Sony because I buy their systems at launch and buy more games for them, but Nintendo always holds a special place in my heart for their awesome franchises and local MP mastery, even if I only buy their systems when they're around $200. Sony I just admire for their focus on deep, immersive, story driven experiences and SP focused exclusives. Also PS+ is the best subscription I've ever gotten with all the value I've gotten out of it. I also love how they support their system all the way to the bitter end with GoW, LoU, Beyond, and Puppeteer still to look forward to on PS3 despite PS4 coming this holiday. That's why I'll be getting PS4 day one and enjoy it for 10+ years.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

50% Sega, 25% Nintendo, 25% PC (Steam)

Add me to the Playstation Family!

I am incredibly biased towards Nintendo