By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

PS= 80%
NIN= 15% only because I find Pokemon highly addicting
MS= 5% I prefer Windows open-ness to Mac.
Apple=0% as I despise Apple Products. They are usually far more flash than substance with their sleek designs for electronics that just to redundnt or basically meaningless tasks. Way overpriced as well.
Playstation Family all the way

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Nintendo

Nintendo and PC

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Count me in for team nintendo...(I'm actually multiplatform, but that's mainly cos 3rd party games never get released on nintendo platforms so I'm forced to branch out).

PDF said:
Nice, I have successfully stealthed my way onto the opposing team. I will relay all their secrets back to sony HQ.

Nice work! keep it up good sir!

Around the Network

Ninty. Been with them since I was born in 91 and have never went for any other company. I even stopped playing their consoles during the N64 and GameCube Era but came back during the Wii and Wii U. During that time I owned no other console.

Wow ... Nintendo has an army so far.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

KeptoKnight said:
kain_kusanagi said:
This is really tough. I've been gaming for so long and I love so much from all platforms. This is liking forcing someone to choose a favorite child.

I guess it boils down to which one you can't live without. But for me that changes. Right now I'm really into Halo 4, but I'm also a huge fan of Zelda and Mario and Star Fox etc. I mean I'm such a fan of Nintendo that I built a full size Donkey Kong arcade cabinet from scratch and spent my Nintendo Club coins on a Golden Nunchuck to go with my 25th Anniversary Zelda SS WiiMote.

Back in 1999 I would have said Sega. I loved all the Sega systems and the Dreamcast is still my all time favorite console. But the silver age of gaming ended with the Dreamcast. Just like the Golden Age ended with Atari.

But everyone here already things I'm a Xbot despite the fact that I own more Sony stuff than MS and every Nintendo console except Wii U which I will get eventually.

So go ahead and put me down for MS since I am a total Halo nut. But that doesn't mean I think MS is better. It just means that I love Halo and right now I couldn't give it up. That might change with the next Zelda.

...or the next Metroid ^.^

Damn right. If another Prime style Metroid comes out I'll be there day one. I love the Prime series just as much as Halo.

Put me on Team PlayStation. 50% - Big Fanboy
PC 25% - Support Them against false info
Pokemon 25% - Grew up with it and will die with it Same with Crash Bandicoot though.
Apple= Gave iPhone to grandpa their products are way too overpriced.
MS= Windows 8 is great but as a gaming company MS suck.

Raised by Atari and Sega, went to Sony, had a DS, played the good out of SNES and Nintendo 64 via emulator, studied, got a job, went to MS. So now put me under Team Microsoft.