By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Watch Dogs' producer talks about the PS4 version

JGarret said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Yep removing boundaries and giving more freedom to developers as I said in that other thread

Look forward to it. I already have 3-4 games I want on the PS4 lol Second Son, Killzone SF, Watch Dogs, Knack

I´m really curious about Knack.

I think it´ll be 'the PS4´s Crash Bandicoot'...remember Mark Cerny talking about the PS1 during the presentation, and also being the director for the game, plus..

Pay attention to his face, it seems to be inspired by Crash.

lol yep I think it will be a great game. The fact the character uses different 'items' to expand and use as part of his own body should lead to some really cool gameplay moments

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So, why was the game was running on the PC and not PS4?

Nsanity said:

It was confirmed to be running on a PS4 yesterday I think. Il dig it up 

Nsanity said:

And what's the difference between PC and PS4 ? Ubi guy said demo was running on PC with PS4 specs.

This is great! On launch il be getting KZ: Shadow Fall, Knack and watch dogs! Also infamous if its out :P

Around the Network

I hope I'll be able to grab Killzone - SF, Watch Dogs and Knack day 1. I've finally decided to get PS Vita.

Really looking forward to this game! Will probably hold off on the PS3 version, and pick up the PS4 version.

i hope it' true what he said about the a.i. because a.i. is still so unbelievable stupid in games.

i recognized the interaction with the wind in the demo when some garbage flew over the streets.

SnakeDrake said:
What every platform you launch you can always count on ubisoft to deliver the goods right at the beginning.

gotta admire them supporting new platforms.  Got nothing but respect for Ubisoft and can't wait to try out Far Cry 3, Rayman Legends, and Watch Dogs this year.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Ps4 will be the lead platform for multiplatform games