By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft hacked... why is no one covering this?

NiKKoM said:
Max King of the Wild said:
NiKKoM said:
its pretty pointless to blame that "fanbase" made look like the psn hack was worse while every mainstream media was reporting it as one of the biggest hack ever affecting 77 million users.. even to a point that goverment official asking questions.. it even has his own wikipage..

but yeah.. they must be MS fans..

Those reports werover a week after the hack happened. The ones on this website posting non stop threads about it before we even knew what you posted were the MS fanbase... so yeah... they were MS fans

please point to these threads.. I can only remember Psn being doing.. people speculating because there was no info from sony  and then the shit went down
when it was a hack and they leaked our personal information..

Go look for them yourself. Sony admited immediatly they were victim of an attack. They didn't say how bad it was till a week later. During that week nonstop crap from the MS fans

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
NiKKoM said:
its pretty pointless to blame that "fanbase" made look like the psn hack was worse while every mainstream media was reporting it as one of the biggest hack ever affecting 77 million users.. even to a point that goverment official asking questions.. it even has his own wikipage..

Those reports werover a week after the hack happened. The ones on this website posting non stop threads about it before we even knew what you posted were the MS fanbase... so yeah... they were MS fans

please point to these threads.. I can only remember Psn being doing.. people speculating because there was no info from sony  and then the shit went down

Go look for them yourself. Sony admited immediatly they were victim of an attack. They didn't say how bad it was till a week later. During that week nonstop crap from the MS fans

Key point here is that MS said how bad it is, some computers were hacked but no personal information was taken what more can they clarify to you?

As for the crap from MS fans does that mean that you are just as childish as they are? Because you certainly make it look like it.

Besides you seem to forget that Xbox Live is up since this morning(GMT) time maybe you should read about the outage Azure was having because Xbox Live's cloud things surely is based on Azure  http://www.theverge.com/2013/2/22/4019772/xbox-live-and-windows-azure-suffering-from-extended-outages

BasilZero said:
Damn PS4 got hacked? We dont even know how it looks like!

My subconcious of how excited I am is showing thanks for pointing it out

So you just confirmed this thread as a faynboy-thread used against ms.

well done. very mature.

guzzi said:
BasilZero said:

well done. very mature.

lol how do you even come to that ridiculous conclusion?

hasonap said:
NiKKoM said:
NiKKoM said:

Key point here is that MS said how bad it is, some computers were hacked but no personal information was taken what more can they clarify to you?

As for the crap from MS fans does that mean that you are just as childish as they are? Because you certainly make it look like it.

MS Said they don't think personal info was taken... which is actually what Sony said. However, Sony brought in to FBI to help them with the investigation to make sure

Around the Network

i did.. i couldn't find them... I found a galaki thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127808&page= which may qualify as crap.. I only found threads with a lot of people being concerend that their info might be hacked..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Saw this over on NeoGaf:

"Azure went down because Microsoft forgot to renew their SSL certificate"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48111664&postcount=2251

hasonap said:
NiKKoM said:
NiKKoM said:

MS Said they don't think personal info was taken... which is actually what Sony said. However, Sony brought in to FBI to help them with the investigation to make sure

So if Microsoft, Apple, Facebook and twitter doesn't bring in the FBI or if they don't have a discussion about this anymore could we just render your thread pointless because unless you have someone working in the Xbox departement saying that they were hacked too your responses are off the grid.

guzzi said:
BasilZero said:

well done. very mature.

there is something called subtext in every of your threads. well no in all, some are just too obvious.

guzzi said:
guzzi said:
BasilZero said:

well done. very mature.

there is something called subtext in every of your threads. well no in all, some are just too obvious.

Which threads are those? please share. I think you may need to breath a little