By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hey im about to get a xbox 360 and ps3!

Good choice. On a side note, you did go into the display settings and set up for HD right? I have seen so many people playing there PS3s on 480P it is sickening. There are also a lot of other features for HDMI as well.

Around the Network

i did setup my hd settings. everything is in 1080i

also interface, ps3 has a user friendly interface and so does the xbox 360

graphics are just mouth watery. i mean i can't even go back to playing ps2 or xbox games after playing xbox 360 and ps3 games.

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
kasillas88 said:
Don't get R:FoM. Thats a launch game and its old now, get Assasins Creed and Uncharted. Trust me you wont touch R:FoM if your gonna have CoD4.

I must be an exception then. I still love R:FoM and play it lots, though I've been playing it more lately because I'm excited for the sequel. (yeah I've got a long wait till fall...)

@gaminggrim:

Congrats on the new consoles. Though, I'm wondering why on earth you'd be on here after getting a PS3 and a 360. If I had just gotten one of those, I'd be glued to my TV for a week.

and I'd strongly recommend Ratchet and Clank Future.

thanks dude...

lol...dude im freaking glued to halo 3 right now, im just checking back on threads and playing my halo 3 at the same time.

im waiting to play uncharted till tomorrow, so i can give that whole day to uncharted!

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
dtewi said:
Newbs can't create threads for 3 months.

3 months? I've been here just under 4 weeks and i have almost 600 posts. am I a newb? I know you aren't with 3000 posts, but try to be nice to the guy.

Around the Network

PS3 and Xbox 360 have almost the same games, the best election is a Wii with Xbox 360 no PS3 with Xbox 360.

Well, you already have Uncharted, so there goes my recommendation. It's easily the my favorite ps3 game yet, and it's the best current gen game after LoZ: TP and SMG, imo.

Congrats on the purchases. You'll have great fun. :D