By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hey im about to get a xbox 360 and ps3!

thank you montanahatchet and dtewi for giving me directions to making a thread, cool! well im about to step away in a couple of minutes and go up to best buy and buy a ps3 for myself and my bro is about to get a xbox 360! so i will have both consoles now! i don't know what to pick up first. I have a hdmi cable already so HD is no problem right now. im trying to decide games for both consoles. my bro is thinking about getting halo 3 and call of duty 4: modern warfare for the xbox 360 im thinking about getting for the ps3: resistance: fall of man or someone from another thread said get assassin's creed. im also getting the 80gb version because i want some backwards compatibility on some ps2 games. is there any suggestions or recommended games i should have? i want two ps3 games first and then a couple of days later i will up my ps3 and xbox 360 library?

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
Around the Network

Newbs can't create threads for 3 months.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Take Uncharted, great game.

yeah i say uncharted aswell its a great game

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Don't get R:FoM. Thats a launch game and its old now, get Assasins Creed and Uncharted. Trust me you wont touch R:FoM if your gonna have CoD4.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

for your PS3:Ratchet and clank or Resistance for the 360: condemned and Halo 3

well i just got back, i have a ps3 and xbox 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought for the ps3 was resistance: fall of man and uncharted: drakes fortune and the 80GB comes with motorstorm. my bro bought a arcade xbox 360 for some odd reason he just said he wanted to play halo 3 with his friends and thats it. i told him to get a elite or premium but he wanted a arcade which was $280.

so these are the games:

ps3: motorstorm, resistance: fall of man, and uncharted drakes fortune

x360: halo 3, call of duty 4

well thats it, it feels exciting i have the xbox 360 and ps3 but i want a wii because it was the system i wanted first.

i'll get a wii eventually, but ps3 and x360 is enough right now.

i'll make a psn id and xbox gamertag as soon as possible and give you them.

Now PlayingResistance: Fall of Man (PS3)Halo 3 (X360) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)

uncharted,COD4 and halo3

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i just got those games and im about to play resistance: fall of man right now!

Poor choice in games. There were much better games you could have opted for -- Ratchet & Clank, Devil May Cry and Mass Effect to name a few. Instead, you go for a bunch of shooters that play the same. When buying a new console, you want to start of with a little variety. That way you will be able to enjoy your new console to the fullest extent. Hopefully you will diversify your library, because won't see what your new consoles can do with your current collection.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!