By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jimmy fallon plays ps4 tonight

well obviously there is god mode activated. But otherwise I hope they advance the AI from this game.

Even without god mode the ai seems pretty crappy. Even when the good guy was controlling, the accuracy seemed pretty piss poor.

Around the Network

I would not watch jimmy fallon if it was a requirement for a next gen system. i would just quit gaming all together instead. He is worse than dane cook because he is a dane cook with a tv show.

sucks so bad that if they (dane cook and jimmy fallon) got together it would form a black hole killing everyone.

Color palette wise and movement wise it looks a lot like fear 3...and then slow motion thing happened and it looked ever more like fear.

Does he legitimately play games regularly? Because every time I see him play something he's terrible, like he can't even control the analog sticks properly.

I dont think easy mode would be that easy.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Obviously being a fan of games doesn't necessarily make you a gamer. Even though he can't game worth a shit, at least he's created an outlet for companies to show their new hardware/software.

M.U.G.E.N said:

The controller is sexy and comfy looking as hell! 

via whitehawk (gaf)

Everything looks just right. see how easily he accessed the track pad? This thing can come handy big time for games and it won't get in the way of regular controls either. Very well made design to the controller

WOW!

it does look comfy as hell

Jimmy Fallon: "I'm a gamer i'm a geek"

Me: "Cool!!"

Jimmy Fallon: "This is a touch screen"

Me: WTF!

Jimmy Fallon: "This PS4 is much more memory"

Me: "What kind of question is that!!"

Deyon said:

Jimmy Fallon: "I'm a gamer i'm a geek"

Me: "Cool!!"

Jimmy Fallon: "This is a touch screen"

Me: WTF!

Jimmy Fallon: "This PS4 is much more memory"

Me: "What kind of question is that!!"

My point and case.  

M.U.G.E.N said:
Turkish said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

The controller is sexy and comfy looking as hell! 

via whitehawk (gaf)

Everything looks just right. see how easily he accessed the track pad? This thing can come handy big time for games and it won't get in the way of regular controls either. Very well made design to the controller

Is the track pad clickable like on macbooks?

Yes I do believe it is

It is clickable.

http://gamaganda.net/2013/02/21/dualshock-4-touchpad-will-be-clickable/

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!