By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jimmy fallon plays ps4 tonight

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/02/21/killzone-shadow-fall-to-be-shown-off-tonight-on-jimmy-fallon/

So wil you be watching?

Around the Network

Bracing for a million tweets about tv promoting gun violence in videogames.

Is he actually playing it or is it just a video he reacts to and pretends to play? I can't remember wat game they did that for.... Maybe Reach?!?

But yeah, it was a tech demo video or something and he just pretended to play.

Ugh I don't think I can tolerate watching Jimmy Fallon even if it's for the PS4. Maybe I'll have it on mute while I play my 3DS until the PS4 segment starts. How funny would it be if the PS4 hardware were to "accidentally" be revealed during Jimmy Fallon out of all places, Heads would roll lol.

I can watch tomorrow because they will update the video to facebook with the share feature.

Around the Network

I'm guessing the game will be running off a custom dev kit or something behind the curtains when he plays. Would be pretty funny if they accidentally revealed say a prototype shell casing of the PS4 during the live demonstration after not showing it at all during their press conference lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Yeah I'm watching it alright. I need to see everything!

I think it would be funny it they tolled everyone. Like put all the parts inside a pink dress or just a card board box. lol.

Cool. Will watch.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I think it would be funny it they tolled everyone. Like put all the parts inside a pink dress or just a card board box. lol.

Cardboard box edition of the console will be for the MGS5 bundle.  It'll be the first custom collector's console that's cheaper than the regular one lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers