By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is more powerful? Wii U or PS4?

sergiodaly said:
KHlover said:
Attoyou said:
KHlover said:
Attoyou said:
KHlover said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Attoyou said:

Wii U:

PS4:

What im expecting for 720:

Xbox360/ps3:

Please translate for those of use you don't watch Dragon Ball.

720 about as strong as PS4 ->see the lightning aura around him)

Xbox360/PS3 around 100 times weaker than the PS4

WiiU 5 times weaker than Xbox360/PS3

No. First Cell and piccolo were around the same. Though i should have done it in reverse as Cell is stronger. 

So Translation PS4>720>>>>>>>Wii U>ps360

Not at the battle with the androids. First fight: Cell=Piccolo, 2nd fight: Cell>>>Piccolo

Yeah thats why I said i should have had it in reverse. Still would not say that gap is as big as you're saying.

Cell just shrugged off Piccolo's strongest attack there, neither he nor C17 were any match for Cell. I'm sure he was at least 5x stronger.

i am sorry, but Piccolo almost won against CELL after he merges with Kami... Cell had to run and merge with the androids to become more powerful than Piccolo. so Piccolo >>>> first gen Cell.

Did you miss out the part when Cell absorbed a few million humans after he ran from Piccolo? After that Piccolo's attack didn't even scratch him.

http://www.mangareader.net/105-3019-1/dragon-ball/chapter-370.html

Read it. And after that tell me Piccolo was stronger than Cell at this time...

Around the Network

what? I don't understand the question...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

sergiodaly said:
KHlover said:
Attoyou said:
KHlover said:
Attoyou said:
KHlover said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Attoyou said:

Wii U:

PS4:

Xbox360/ps3:

No. First Cell and piccolo were around the same. Though i should have done it in reverse as Cell is stronger. 

Not at the battle with the androids. First fight: Cell=Piccolo, 2nd fight: Cell>>>Piccolo

Yeah thats why I said i should have had it in reverse. Still would not say that gap is as big as you're saying.

Cell just shrugged off Piccolo's strongest attack there, neither he nor C17 were any match for Cell. I'm sure he was at least 5x stronger.

i am sorry, but Piccolo almost won against CELL after he merges with Kami... Cell had to run and merge with the androids to become more powerful than Piccolo. so Piccolo >>>> first gen Cell.

damn, I don't remember watching anything like that. what episode does that part of the story start at?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
sergiodaly said:
KHlover said:
Attoyou said:
KHlover said:
Attoyou said:
KHlover said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Attoyou said:

Wii U:

PS4:

Xbox360/ps3:

damn, I don't remember watching anything like that. what episode does that part of the story start at?

Lol, it didn't. Cell almost killed Piccolo, THEN merged with one of the cyborgs.

Whichever sells more is more powerful.......

Around the Network
KHlover said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Attoyou said:

Wii U:

PS4:

Xbox360/ps3:

Clueless fanboy.... I love how they make stuff up that is so far from the truth..... Hey, I can do this too...my 1 1/2 year old pc is 380 times more powerful than the PS4....actually, my pc really is more powerful than the PS4, but not by a whole lot....That means the PS4 is using 2-3 year old technology!
As for the answer to the OP, the PS4 does not currently exist, so if you want to play a game today, the most power console would be the Wii U, but it really depends on your choice in games.  All of the currently available systems are great.

I do not understand the first few posts putting ps4 ahead of 720, the thing hasn't been announced yet, so we don't have official specs to compare.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Wii U obviously...What's wrong with you!

lol that's really a question?

KingHades said:

Which console is more powerful in terms of Graphical capabilities and what it can run based on the Specs given.

None of that fanboy stuff I just want a straight up answer.

This is pretty easy
The PS4 - Killzone 4 in its "Beta" build did look superior to a maxed out Crysis 3 on PC.
All the new engines are running flawless on the PS4 and its to be honest an extrem powerful PC with custom build and fine tuned hardware pieces.

For your information - The tuning of this pieces is the keypart here.They only cost ~600$ right now and will be cheaper when the PS4 gets released.
Sony did an extremely good job here and listened probably really well to the issues of every developer.
They probably erased the problems with the 3rd Party for Multiplatforms completely.The PS4 will be amazing.Its the thing the PS3 should have been.