By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Diablo 3 Coming to PS4 and PS3!!! (Official PR Added)

Tagged games:

This was probably the most underwhelming part of the conference. Blizzard walks on stage and I think "Blizzard Bomb!" and we get...an old game. Everyone that wants it has it. It's like Mass Effect 3 for Wii U.

Around the Network

I can't wait to try it out. I hope Diablo 2 also makes it and Sony at least releases the first game as a PS1 classic. Hopefully Starcraft is on the way too. Just not sure if I should get this for PS3 or PS4

TheLastStarFighter said:
This was probably the most underwhelming part of the conference. Blizzard walks on stage and I think "Blizzard Bomb!" and we get...an old game. Everyone that wants it has it. It's like Mass Effect 3 for Wii U.

I think the exclusive partnership was more than anything else. A long time ago people were claiming the WiiU was going to get WoW. That doesn't really seem possible now.

Diablo 3 was definitely underwhelming though. But nowhere near as bad as the "Hey. this is a tech demo and an announcement of an announcement that we'll announce later about final fantasy" that we got from Square Enix.

Official PR added to OP.

And screens...

Around the Network

While I am happy for the PS fans, it seems to me Blizzard is not helping the PS4 launch, because it will be on both the PS3 and the PS4.

It would be best for Sony if it was exclusive to the PS4 as a system pusher. But seeing how it is also on the PS3 it will just make money for them.

"Hey, I can only get Diablo III on the PC or the PS4! But no, you can get it on your old Ps3. No need to upgrade to the new system.

I thought that was a bit of a jerk movie by Blizzard. Especially seeing how Sony is giving them all this publicity, focus and attention. I'm surprise they would let that happen at their PS4 debut conference.

Anyone else agree/disagree?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Shit I'll buy it for my shiny new PS4. :)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

TheLastStarFighter said:

I was thinking the whole time leading up to it, "Wow, they are bring The World of Warcraft to the Ps4?!?!"  "That must be why that touch bar is there -to work with WOW macros,"  "Oh, wow, what a coup by Sony!"

(Then they said, "Diable III for the PS4 and PS3"

It didn't even make a meh-

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!