By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SHOUTBOX for PS MEETING

tagged :)

not sure if i did it right..:/

Around the Network

SOOOOO FUCKING HYPPPPPEDDDDDD!!!!

Hey guys, I get the hype and the excitement, and that's totally awesome. I'm glad you guys are excited for the next iteration of the PlayStation family.

However, I would ask that you guys continue to represent VGChartz and gamrConnect in a positive way while on there. Treat other members with respect as you celebrate the unveiling today. The best way to receive respect is to give respect, and I (and the mod team) would really appreciate it if you guys enjoyed this occasion while being courteous and considerate towards those who may not be PlayStation fans or those who are not participating in your shoutbox.

Thanks again, and may the Kaz be with you. Or something like that.

Smeags says we have to treat people with respect =1

Aldro said:

Hey guys!

So E3 2012 and the VGA's of 2012 were amazing to discuss live with you on the shoutbox and I really would love for us to do this for what might be the biggest announcement since.. several years back.

So yeah:
Here's the link to the shoutbox =>
http://aldro.freeshoutbox.net

BE THERE WHEN THE EVENT STARTS (which is in):

HYPE!

We're gonna use this chat instead:

http://xat.com/SONYPS4

Much easier than shoutbox.

Around the Network

Dreading the fact that I'll be at work during the entire press conference. Sigh.. T_T

Oh well, I know I'll be able to catch up on everything when I get back.. just isn't the same as actually seeing it though :/

I'll try to join... depends how work is going.

Gotta meet up with a study group for an exam we are having later this week. Literally right when the event is about to start, i'm dying inside lol. Hope they don't mind me checking my phone every once in a while :p

Smeags said:

Hey guys, I get the hype and the excitement, and that's totally awesome. I'm glad you guys are excited for the next iteration of the PlayStation family.

However, I would ask that you guys continue to represent VGChartz and gamrConnect in a positive way while on there. Treat other members with respect as you celebrate the unveiling today. The best way to receive respect is to give respect, and I (and the mod team) would really appreciate it if you guys enjoyed this occasion while being courteous and considerate towards those who may not be PlayStation fans or those who are not participating in your shoutbox.

Thanks again, and may the Kaz be with you. Or something like that.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

OMG!!

i was sitting here wondering why you made this post, then i read some of the messages from the chatbox and i started laughing

like wtf!? XD

Whatever happens on that shoutbox really shouldnt matter because its outside of VGC. Its like we're having our own private talk and some of the kids like to go nuts.

My only "rule" is that you dont troll/attempt to be others during the actual conference. Cuz serious bizns is serious. Until then, I just dont care.

Here's the link to the shoutbox for those that missed it (xD Its in the OP but still) =>
http://aldro.freeshoutbox.net