By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Teenager attempts to crash plane into Hannah Montana concert?

zackblue said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
WOW, why would he want to do that with Miley's concert? (I know her in real-life; seriously, through a friend) Kinda awkward...wtf was he thinking? I wonder if Miley knows about it :(

Yea me too man I am britney spear's brother.

I feel bad for hannah.

either thats sarcasm or I call for proof.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Hannah must have said no when that boy asked her out.

Isnt hanna montanna britney spears sister?

isnt that little 13 year old pregnant?

btw

Not to sound harsh...

This pilot in training should be getting the death penalty for this attempt at suicide and for attempting this crazy mindless act..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Fuck him. My cousin would have been at one of those concerts.

(excuse my language)

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Hanna Montanna is fuk*n hot???

Around the Network

Well can't say his intentions were bad. I mean shutting that awful singer up would only help my ears. Nah just kidding, its terrible. Kid needs some prozac or something.

zackblue said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
WOW, why would he want to do that with Miley's concert? (I know her in real-life; seriously, through a friend) Kinda awkward...wtf was he thinking? I wonder if Miley knows about it :(

Yea me too man I am britney spear's brother.

I feel bad for hannah.

Dude, she has her own Facebook account (and yes, I know there are a lot of Miley Cyrus posers on there too) and I'm on her friend list. When she first started on Facebook last January, people were bothering her a lot and calling her a poser. I told all the kids to f*ck off. She read what I posted and made a huge Note on me. She even mentioned something I told her on an interview on Disney Channel (like one of those short-talks when the stars express themselves).

She also de-activates her account on there from time to time since she's busy filming or touring. And her profile on Facebook is also highlighted as real, so yeah, I do know her.

He's nuts

OMG.... ...... thats hillarious!!!

well. its apparent he hate's her music. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453