By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out....

Weebs said:
Unfortunately I am not gonna play any of the characters.

I am just gonna gaze at the game then have a heart attack and die happy.

Much appreciation if one of you dresses as Snake at my funereal and you hide in a box.

that is a happy thought...

go to a friend'z house or something idk 

Around the Network

y do ppl like fox beter than falco in ssbm?

i am going to play as ike

I think i'l give Ike or Pit a whirl, and really want to try out sonic when i unlock him..

I'm gonna try Sonic but i'll prob stick with marth

Around the Network

As per tradition I'll be trying out Mario then Zelda, Link and some zero suit samus. They'll most likely be the characters I play they most.

^can u choose to start off as Zero Suit Samus from the start screen (not having to do a FS first)?

Yeah you can, just like you can be either sheik or zelda at beginning, or either of the poke trainers pokemon.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I'm really glad you can start as Zero suit Samus, that's like having a whole extra character on the roster, instead of just having a small side character that you occasionally use if you can get the smash ball.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

^is that possible in melee (starting off as shiek instead of zelda) and if so, how?

btw: 600th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horah!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!