By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby Wii...RECONFIRMED!

i dont know if anyone else noticed, but it also confirms animal crossing :D :D

imagine if miyamoto was working on the kirby game.... *droools*

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

My son will be very happy. He loves Kirby.
BTW, what's Kirby Canvas Crossing?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Also, what's Wii Chess??

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

^^ Its Kirby Canvas Curse, a launch (or soon after) DS game. you had to tap kirby to roll, draw lines for him to help him through the level. something like that i havent played it for 2 years.

and wii chess? self explanitory..... pretty sure its a wiiware game.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I thought wii chess was a retail game. Didn't it come out in europe earlier this year?

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:

The Kirby GCN game was going to be awesome...

Only Kirby can look badass on a pink motorcycle.

I think it is more of a unicycle since it only has one wheel.

Since kirby 64 y don´t play any kirby game, maybe I play this

I am hyped, I am not a huge fan of Kirby games but I think controlling the floating, rolling, special attacks with motion will be cool. There is a lot of potential for innovation and visual creativity with Kirby on Wii.

On a business side they can use the game to appeal to a wide range of audiences, he is definitely a favorite of a good portion of N-philes and has a look and playabilty that has been accessible and fun.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Kirby 64 had 3D graphics, but the gameplay was still 2D.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

You know Kirby is the thuggest Nintendo character when you just think about his character.
He's a pink puff ball.
Who eats people.

Thug.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception