By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Club: Intend to Buy -> LEGO City

Tagged games:

Haha. Sorry for derailing your thread so much, Superchunk. Hope these people are also taking away the main point of your post :P

Around the Network

They have a game coming out on the 3DS too huh? I suppose it is sort of like the Wii U version but smaller. I wouldn't mind an open world game on Wii U and it seems like they put some pretty good effort into the game. I suppose I'll intend to buy just in case I do buy.  Too bad their Club Nintendo page doesn't load up all the pics properly when surfing on Wii U pad.  They should make their sites 100% compatible with the Wii U browser.

sethnintendo said:

They have a game coming out on the 3DS too huh? I suppose it is sort of like the Wii U version but smaller. I wouldn't mind an open world game on Wii U and it seems like they put some pretty good effort into the game. I suppose I'll intend to buy just in case I do buy.  Too bad their Club Nintendo page doesn't load up all the pics properly when surfing on Wii U pad.  They should make their sites 100% compatible with the Wii U browser.

Judging by the trailer for the 3DS version I'd say it us some sort of a prequel, you start out as a new recruit (McChase, the early years).