By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

Cheebee said:
So who want to have kids someday? Besides Axum?

I don't!

I love kids, and I want kids! so yeah I hope one day..

What about you, Is there a particular reason you don't want kids or simply a total lack of interest?

Around the Network
Cub said:

What about you, Is there a particular reason you don't want kids or simply a total lack of interest?

Yes. Kids are horrible. We should exterminate 'em all.

Wright said:
Cub said:

Yes. Kids are horrible. We should exterminate 'em all.

I know you are kidding but KIDS are wonderful, I know from experience, I have 2 little brothers , they are about 17 years younger than me,I basically take care of all the mom/dad duties (except for moneyz lol). I may change my opinion when adolescence kicks in ofc :b

Cub said:

I know you are kidding but KIDS are wonderful, I know from experience, I have 2 brothers are about 17 years younger than me,I basically take care of all the mom/dad duties (except for moneyz). I may change my opinion when adolescence kicks in ofc :b

Do you think I'm joking? ê_e

Cub said:
Cheebee said:
So who want to have kids someday? Besides Axum?

I don't!

Well not a total lack of interest, I like kids... in short bursts. I honestly can't see myself living with and taking care of kids for such a long period of time. Besides, I have a 3 younger siblings, and my BF has 2 older ones, so I'm sure we'll have plenty of cute noisy cousins. :p

I'm fine with being the cool uncle. B) In fact, I'll be one soon, my sister's having a baby boy in about a month!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I'm pure. I've never dated a girl. To be honest I kissed one or two back in days and I didn't like it (stubble makes it so much better).

About kids? I don't know yet. I know that I want to have a chance to freely choose, and not law to make that decision for me. I have a nephew and a niece and that's as much kids as I can handle atm.

I used to be a huge homophobe... until i actually became friends with a gay dude, who didnt tell me he was gay... he thought it was entertaining being friends with a bigot. We became great friends, then he finally revealed to me that he was gay... I was speechless, and at the same time I couldn't hate him for it. It was eye opening to me, I cried, apologized a million times for all the things I said. That point on, I realized what a moron I've been, hating people for something they have no choice of.

This is my story regarding LBGT, I love everyone :)

I'm pure...
Girls are icky...
Just kidding...
My boyfriend and I are almost at the three year mark...
He plays games, but is a bit more casual than me (except for when it comes to Pokemon)...
We'r both looking forward to Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate...
We get a lot of interesting reactions when in public because he's heavy and I'm thin; he's Puerto Rican and I'm white; he never finished high school and I'm in grad school; he grew up in public housing and I grew up in suburbs...
In other words, a lot of very apparent differences that some people have a problem with...

Have a nice day...

ToraReaper said:
I used to be a huge homophobe... until i actually became friends with a gay dude, who didnt tell me he was gay... he thought it was entertaining being friends with a bigot. We became great friends, then he finally revealed to me that he was gay... I was speechless, and at the same time I couldn't hate him for it. It was eye opening to me, I cried, apologized a million times for all the things I said. That point on, I realized what a moron I've been, hating people for something they have no choice of.

Seriously, thanks for sharing :)

Most of my friends are straight guys and quite a few of them have been quite the homophobs, but I was hoping that they would change like you. Some still have yet to, but they're getting a bit better.

naruball said:
ToraReaper said:

Seriously, thanks for sharing :)

Most of my friends are straight guys and quite a few of them have been quite the homophobs, but I was hoping that they would change like you. Some still have yet to, but they're getting a bit better.

Not a problem :) I really regret my days of being a hatefull asshole, I also just wish everyone else could really just open up and accept people for who they are.