By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

TruckOSaurus said:
Fun question for the Gaymers, are you pure or unpure? What I mean by that is: have you dating girls before realizing guys were so much better or did you start of with guys right away?

I myself am pure. I never dated a girl.

I started with guys right away. I gave a  dude a blowjob in the school bathroom when i was 16.

Around the Network
axumblade said:

I saw this video this morning. Thought it was amazing. HAHA

LMFAO

And I'm still virgin. Fuck. xD

In random past LGBT VGC member news, Zex is currently dating someone who he he really loves instead of dating them just of the sex.

Former something....

axumblade said:

I saw this video this morning. Thought it was amazing. HAHA

Loved it. Reminded me of this video:

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
In random past LGBT VGC member news, Zex is currently dating someone who he he really loves instead of dating them just of the sex.

I had no idea zexen was a player before! Good for him!

Signature goes here!

axumblade said:
Blacksaber said:

I miss zex. I think we're on AIM at opposite time schedules. :/

Well doesn't help that he now lives Aussie so your 9-11 hours (I don't remember what part of Aussie he's in) off from him.

Former something....

Pure and unpure?

I was never attracted to girls, so I never tried. I never met (or chatted online) with anyone who was confused. but I watch american TV shows daily and the "confused homosexual" character pops up a lot! I always wonder how confused one can be? are they like... attracted to both men and women? if so, why not just call them Bi?

axumblade said:
Cub said:
Pure and unpure?

I was never attracted to girls, so I never tried. I never met (or chatted online) with anyone who was confused. but I watch american TV shows daily and the "confused homosexual" character pops up a lot! I always wonder how confused one can be? are they like... attracted to both men and women? if so, why not just call them Bi?

Take the word confused to mean more curious. In a lot of cases, I'd say my high school years, it was an attempt to feel more normal. It didn't really work because even when I dated girls, I found myself looking at guys all the time. I think one time it was almost a temper tantrum on my part because one guy I dated and broke up with treated me so badly that I was like "Well...I hate men...I'm going to try this one more time to see what can happen."

It also doesn't help that I am a bit babycrazy and I do want to have kids one day. Luckily, I found somebody who also wants to have kids one day, which isn't too common in these days. We just need to get our finances in line and probably get the hell out of South Carolina first. x.o

This makes sense! 

I guess South Carolina prohibits gay parents to adopt? Good luck with the whole thing :)

Truck that video is hilarious!

So who want to have kids someday? Besides Axum?

I don't!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046