By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official LGBTA Thread - Supreme Court rules for Marriage Equality

Wright said:
Erm...did you edit the message? xD

It seems so! I remember reading something else 10 minutes ago :D

Around the Network
Somini said:
Wright said:

Aha! You were watching our private conversation in the shadows! YOUR A STALKER?!

Somini said:
Wright said:

I'm pretty sure he got banned and his message has been moderated. LOL.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Icy-Zone said:
Somini said:
Wright said:

I'm pretty sure he got banned and his message has been moderated. LOL.

Your acute power of perception amazes me! D:!

axumblade said:
Wright said:

I didn't....perhaps just being in this thread exposes you to culture beyond our understanding...or another mod did it...I was bitching to them about what happened.

That's nice and all, but

WHY IS MY NAME STILL NOT ON THE LIST??????

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Anybody else want to be added to the list?

Also, I just realized something fun. People who post in here that don't like gay people are going to have to deal with this in their "My Topics" for the rest of the time they're on VGChartz.

So...a Witch Hunt, eh? I'm cool with that! =D

Can we please ignore negative remarks from now on and keep this a positive thread, please?
We can discuss and defend homosexuality in the terrible "is homosexuality bad?" threads (which always get locked btw).

naruball said:
Can we please ignore negative remarks from now on and keep this a positive thread, please?
We can discuss and defend homosexuality in the terrible "is homosexuality bad?" threads (which always get locked btw).

Yes, no feading the trolls!

What would you say to someone EA's LGBT Conferance?  (Think it's next week.)

I like a game where anyone to marry is open to both genders. (Like in Skyrim - you can marry anyone who is eldigible, but in Dragon Age Orgains, only some.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

axumblade said:

I really appreciate openness about choosing genders. I'm also glad that you could finally have man on man sex in Mass Effect 3 (and that it's somebody who is attractive, unlike Dragon Age Origins. :P)

EA for the most part try to at least some degree show their acceptance of homosexuality. Considering gaming is kinda closed off to that in some senses, it's definitely appreciated. Same goes for Microsoft and even Zynga (despite the fact that abhor Zynga).

Wait a second, Zevran wasn't that bad! D:

Wright said:
axumblade said:

I really appreciate openness about choosing genders. I'm also glad that you could finally have man on man sex in Mass Effect 3 (and that it's somebody who is attractive, unlike Dragon Age Origins. :P)

EA for the most part try to at least some degree show their acceptance of homosexuality. Considering gaming is kinda closed off to that in some senses, it's definitely appreciated. Same goes for Microsoft and even Zynga (despite the fact that abhor Zynga).

Wait a second, Zevran wasn't that bad! D:

Oh yes he was my friend, he looked too ugly. I liked morgan more :P

The only thing good about Zevran was the accent lol