By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

ok found a fix lol Gametrailers work FLAWLESSLY if you oopen it in a incognito window of chrome lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

No Sounddddddddd!!!!!!! lol

This is like swying here you go, but nothing there! Anyway starts soon

Andrespetmonkey said:
Anyone have any idea as to what the best quality stream will be?

yeah, that would be if you stream it on a PS4!! it will be THAT GOOD!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Cant freaking wait.

Believe it or not the game I REALLY hope we see is Killzone 4

Bring it on SONY!! My body is ready!!!!

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts 3!!! Calling it, Also think Crash Bandicoot returns!

I've got the twitch and ign stream open. We'll se what goes better. OH GOD I"M LOSING IT HERE.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I'll be watching this conference closely. I'm hoping for something Gif-able to happen.

Now that i think about it, i kno this is wayyyyyyy to soon, and we dont kno if it will ever come but wat if they announce

PSASBR2!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ok found a fix lol Gametrailers work FLAWLESSLY if you oopen it in a incognito window of chrome lol

Link pls!