By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

Andrespetmonkey said:
IF THIS IS NOT PS4 IM GOING TO SLIT SOMEONES THROAT

haha th DICE guy behind BF tweeted saying..it's a good day where PS4 will kick off their first GEN4 console lol I think you don't have anything to worry

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

some more links
http://joypad.dk/index.php/playstation-netmode

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/19/ps4-announcement-watch-live-here-tomorrow/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hatmoza said:
6 hours left!

I hope for your sake you are making the time to make this event. You have 6 hours to figure out how you're going to leave work early, how you're going to call off work, or how you are going to cancel whatever the hell important plans you thought you had tonight.

It's that big people.

Don't get too drunk bro, you have a thread to update.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I hope for everything to be perfect for Sony after this anouncement in the minds of their fans and amayzing for everyone else who didn't pick a side already, BUT I don't expect that. I expect "not bad" with "this can be good but we don't know yet" and "I have Sony" sprinkled on the side... in the forums that is.

Euphoria14 said:
hatmoza said:
6 hours left!

I hope for your sake you are making the time to make this event. You have 6 hours to figure out how you're going to leave work early, how you're going to call off work, or how you are going to cancel whatever the hell important plans you thought you had tonight.

It's that big people.

oh yeah, that's my job, isn't it?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
pezus said:
Incoming "PS4 to dominate" "So...PS4 sucks" "Not hyped for PS4" "Sony are doomed" "PS4 will triple WiiU sales" threads.

I wonder which one will you create?

hatmoza said:
Euphoria14 said:
hatmoza said:
6 hours left!

It's that big people.

You did bring it upon yourself..

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
hatmoza said:
Euphoria14 said:

You did bring it upon yourself..

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ugh. Stupid classes. Luckily, I need my laptop for that class so I just need to be very sneaky.

5 hours!

Can´t wait to see what the system looks like.