By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

black and white game...???

Around the Network

Haha. Just got a txt from my workmate who is also watching online telling me I owe him £20.00.

He said the PS4 will have more than 4GB of RAM and I said it wouldn't. We had a wager on it.
Idiot me. No more gambling for me.

What a boring audience, screw them!

This whole emotion thing reminds me heavily of PS2. The "Emotion engine" lol

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

Calling it right now, saving Sony Santa Monica/Naughty Dog for last.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

David Cage says developed is such a funny way :D

ShadowSoldier said:
Shit its David Cage!

*Summoning JUTSU CGI-QUALITY*

Rofl

Phoenix_Wiight said:
Graphics are awesome, but basically no gameplay demos yet. Also, no, high end computer graphics are just as good as this right now.

Killzone was gameplay. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Phoenix_Wiight said:
Graphics are awesome, but basically no gameplay demos yet. Also, no, high end computer graphics are just as good as this right now.

......WTF...Holy hell

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi