By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - As a Sony fan...

Are you ashamed of Sonys attitude?

Certainly i am 6 23.08%

Yes 4 15.38%

Sure 2 7.69%

Absolutely 6 23.08%

100% 8 30.77%

Total:26

What hurts you? I need to understand first to try reply this thread.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Uh-oh. Someone's cranky. Here you go, little buddy:

Now that thread makes sense... thanks.

Off... I just saw your avatar... so cool... it fits you... congrats.

i added a poll
Please participate

Sony PR has never really been good so I don't see the relevance of this thread.

what a stupid post to get only the answer u want ...

Around the Network
Muffin31190 said:
what a stupid post to get only the answer u want ...

thanks for participating

ethomaz said:
What hurts you? I need to understand first to try reply this thread.

it really fits you being happy with such an irresponsible and pretentious attitude from Sonys part throughout all those years, so i wont even bother asking you if you like your preferred company to be ruled from arrogance/ignorance or not...

business is business, just because we think a company should act a certain way, doesn't mean they will.

as long as they companies don't screw you over personally in a ig way, then you shouldn't be bothered by what they do and how they do it.

DieAppleDie said:

As a Sony fan, are you tired of Sony PR people acting like a 15 year old bully? Do you feel thats not the way a multibillion dollar business should be managed? Does it make you feel ashamed, to own a product designed by such a piss poor mentality?

just as much as im tired of people posting like angry 15 year olds swearing off a company for what is often 3rd party created (contracted) pr, but hey lets hate the whole company, beyond just its gaming division based purely on what some pr guy decided was a good move, that makes total sense.  >_>

If anyone has the right to have an ego, it's Sony. Sony completely decimated the competition the past two generations and even with all their problems this gen they still came around and now are in 2nd place or will be very soon.