By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Burnout Paradise... PS3 > 360

COD4 on PS3 no lag at all. It works very well. I use the PLAYSTATION® eye for the microphone. Works really well. Though very few people have headsets. Which is quite quite annoying. Microsoft really one upped them by including the headset.

Yes

Around the Network

Don't listen to Weezy, he loves to make scarcely cloaked shots at Sony... They've been abundant lately, I think it borders on trolling, man! Please stop.

gebx said:
Sorry if my fan goggles are blinding me but let's compare

PS3 leadplatform game = Good port to 360, nearly identical performance

360 leadplatform game = poor port to PS3 and launch delays...

Now I'm confused.. are developers using the PS3 as lead console because its better? or because they know the 360 can handle anything on the PS3?

Seriously why choose the stronger console as lead when a) the 360 technically shouldn't be able to handle any games that uses TH3 c3LL, and b) the console is in last place?

It is simply harder to dev for the PS3, making one version on it as the lead platform is all that needs to be done. This way both versions of the game are as good as they are going to be, meaning....

...Initially each dev agrees on making a game comparable if not identicle in quality for each console,( it is less work) so naturally the PS3 version will not be better than the 360(it would be the same unless the devs are too confused or lazy with the cell) since, the game will be maxed out on the 360.

... following this so far? 

And what does using the cell really mean. You are right the 360 should not be able to handle anything that uses the cell. But few games have used the cell so far (this early in a hard to dev for platform), and all multi plats wont dare to use the strength of the cell - because then the game would not be able to be ported. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.