By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony PR has sunk to a new low, sickening

ALKO said:

greeks still eat meat...

the cruelty is not in killing an animal.

but in killing an animal for scenography!!!

killing animals to eat--->necessary cruelty,is nature

killing animals for marketing--->stupid cruelty,is human

the party and the magazine are for children??maybe...

looking how they respect animals i see only stupid marketing for a stupid game...

make your children play an 18+ game is the REAL cruelty.

Ok first of all the goat was butchred at a butcher, gutted at a butcher, and cleaned at a butcher. If you can not use a dead animal carcase as entertainment, you should not be able to eat meat at a party either. Becuase they both involve killing an animal.

I really dont see why you people are upset about this.

No, we dont live in medeval times today, however it was a 'old greece' party, and it was supposed to resemble the way things were back then. Ever hear of a Civil War ReEnactment? They actually run around with muzzel loader rifles, and fire cannons full of flour at each other. Do we live in a constant state of Civil War just because there are Civil War re-enactments?

http://www.medievaltimes.com/

Just because your watching knights Joust, sword fight, watch wizzards cast magic, and your eating a giant slab of meat with your hands while you watch. Just like royalty would! Oh wait!! Wait!!! That means that everyone who goes there thinks he is king of the medieval times! So that means there are roughly 20million people in america alone who feel they are a king, and live in medieval times! Right?

Cant you have a themed party anymore? Is it a crime? Holy crap guys.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

XD, people are actually defending this?

Sad.

Its because Sony can do no wrong, duh!

That Guy said:
Its because Sony can do no wrong, duh!

Yeah of course Sony is perfect... *rolleyes* Whatever they would do Kwaad and Hus would support it even of it's the most discusting and despisable things. I like Sony but I'm really not okay with some stuff they do. This was UNNECESSARY.

Killing an animal for food is right, and killing an animal for marketing is wrong? Here's a little compromise: Killing an animal for food sold people, aka marketing.

Around the Network

It sounds to me like the animal was killed for food, and they just got the carcass.

Kwaad said:
gamingdevil said:

Oh my god! According to Kwaad we're still prehistoric! Kwaad have you ever been to Greece? I am sure you haven't so please SHUT THE HELL UP and for once LEARN something before you post. What a jerk...

Just because I was not speaking of modern greece... If you were a real greek, before the roman empire at around 500BC... or roughly 2500 years ago... OMFG DUDE YOU ARE GOD! Or at least immortal. Did you meet jesus too? What did he look like? what he white?

I thought that by using "Greek don't do things like we do today" someone is referring to the present NOT to the past. Learn some English.

Shane said:
It sounds to me like the animal was killed for food, and they just got the carcass.

exactly.

gamingdevil said:
Kwaad said:
gamingdevil said:

Oh my god! According to Kwaad we're still prehistoric! Kwaad have you ever been to Greece? I am sure you haven't so please SHUT THE HELL UP and for once LEARN something before you post. What a jerk...

Just because I was not speaking of modern greece... If you were a real greek, before the roman empire at around 500BC... or roughly 2500 years ago... OMFG DUDE YOU ARE GOD! Or at least immortal. Did you meet jesus too? What did he look like? what he white?

I thought that by using "Greek don't do things like we do today" someone is referring to the present NOT to the past. Learn some English.

Read everything I said. I was reffering to historic greece. Not modern Greece. The key word was 'historic'.

Ancient would have been better tho I guess. 

Regardless, it's still enough to make me lose my lunch. o,o

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.