Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fragile Site Update

What is this game about??

its for the wii right?

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN
Around the Network

Still looking awesome though. The music and the intro of the scenary is looking to be as great as it looks :).

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Nope, can't read Japanese, but I love the music. I wonder who composed it.

Although I almost know nothing about this title, it's already one of my most anticipated games. The style, the music it's almost if they made this game (or at least the little we have seen) just for me.

I'd translate it, but I can't easily check my translation work since it's all in Flash. Meaning it'd take quite a bit longer, as I like to have at least some margin of accuracy.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

I don't know if this stuff was here before, but it's the first time I've seen it. if you click the 2nd Japanese link up top you'll get a list of a bunch of screenshots. If you click the last Japanese link, you'll get a short video, which looks gorgeous.

Edit: Video is old, but here it is for those who didn't see it before:

Also, I think the update is the new screenshots.

I can read Japanese reasonably well, but not too quickly. If you'll copy/paste a few lines of text you're interested in, then I can try figuring out what it means. Anything more than that and y-koron or onna will have popped up long ago and done the job five times faster than I can. =P

Nice Wii game, I have never heard of this game before.

Soriku said:
I hope Motoi Sakuraba is doing the music. He's my favorite composer. Oh, and some of the screens were new, the video is old.

It's not his style. And it's not on his discography.

Which isn't a bad thing. He should be saving his skills for something more important, like Star Ocean 4.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Can't copy paste anything Parokki.  It's all in flash.  We figured it out anyway.  It's new screens.  I went ahead and print-screened and saved them, so here they are for the lazies: