By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males and Females of vgchartz: Have you ever wanted to be with someone of a different race, nationality, or body type than you?

Deyon said:
Marucha said:
Conegamer said:
Marucha said:

We should bark everytime Spurg creates a filler thread

I agree, but it happens so frequently it'd be pretty pointless sadly...

True, he'd probably like the special attention he was getting :p

Don't be mean to my little Spurgy.

Without context that sounds so wrong.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Deyon said:
Marucha said:
Conegamer said:
Marucha said:

We should bark everytime Spurg creates a filler thread

I agree, but it happens so frequently it'd be pretty pointless sadly...

True, he'd probably like the special attention he was getting :p

Don't be mean to my little Spurgy.

Without context that sounds so wrong.

His little Spurgy likes to poke fun, so why can't we? (hehehe!)

It's all good. :)

Back on topic, I once dated a saiyan master. Ok not quite, but he would've liked to have thought that he was...  he was a Qi Qong master (think reiki but with breathing) and he was asian. Pretty interesting and philosophical guy so he was at least intellectually stimulating... but we didn't have much chemistry outside that. It was just him though. This was quite a while back.

Marucha said:

His little Spurgy likes to poke

Oh my...

what does love have to do with race, nationality or body type?

Happy valentinesday! enjoy the day with your loved ones

“what drives (Western man’s) fetishism with Asian women is quite simply pedophile tendencies”

"The Asian woman is not only feminized but also infantilized, and thus converted by the Western men to a pedophilic fetish – that is, an object that can be worshipped, and provide the satisfaction of repressed desires. What drives this fetishization of Asian women is nothing more than displaced pedophilic disposition that can be perceived as socially acceptable in an “anti-racist” relationship, and [even] praised for its multiculturalism."

-Dr. Tobias Hübinette

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

“what drives (Western man’s) fetishism with Asian women is quite simply pedophile tendencies”

"The Asian woman is not only feminized but also infantilized, and thus converted by the Western men to a pedophilic fetish – that is, an object that can be worshipped, and provide the satisfaction of repressed desires. What drives this fetishization of Asian women is nothing more than displaced pedophilic disposition that can be perceived as socially acceptable in an “anti-racist” relationship, and [even] praised for its multiculturalism."

-Dr. Tobias Hübinette

And next we'll be calling each other incest because everything we do or say is actually repressed desires to sleep with our own mothers because mr freud says so.

Seriously, what happened to just falling in love?, why do people feel the need to dig deeper and make up retarded reasons for it, it's just stupid.

Jumpin said:

-Dr. Tobias Hübinette

Damn, I'm a paedophile. But hey, it's socially acceptable. Cool.

I guess she's repressing an attraction towards her father or something, too.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I had a foreign girlfriend and really liked her. Would like to date Japanese girls in the future.

Although there are good looking woman around here.

zumnupy10 said:
I had a foreign girlfriend and really liked her. Would like to date Japanese girls in the future.

Although there are good looking woman around here.

Consider the following: there's more to a person than how the outside looks.

lol blood type.

Anyways, yes.