By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - The Beautiful men, formerly DAT BULGE!

fedfed said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:

a bit bigger tahn average bulge but great body. you should have seen the guys I have been meeting recenlty.

8 and plus inchs my side and I am always feeling small...

8 and plus inches?! I said wow...

Where did you meet them?

8.3/8.4 is mine. recently i found all 9inch and quite thick. one was 10.2 inches measureed by myslef so yes tehy do exist!

London! Not too mention that I m top and i do even suck usually plus I will have no idea form where to start

Ohhh! :O

You and your friends are welcome in my house!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:

a bit bigger tahn average bulge but great body. you should have seen the guys I have been meeting recenlty.

Where did you meet them?

8.3/8.4 is mine. recently i found all 9inch and quite thick. one was 10.2 inches measureed by myslef so yes tehy do exist!

London! Not too mention that I m top and i do even suck usually plus I will have no idea form where to start

Would all of you mind travelling by plane to Quebec and visit me with your mighty dicks?

guiduc said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:

Where did you meet them?

Would all of you mind travelling by plane to Quebec and visit me with your mighty dicks?

You have no idea what you just siad... we have bought thickets for a holiday in Canada last week is goign to be 6 of us me the middle size 2 bigger and 1 average the 5th I have no idea, not my type!

Switch!!!

Pavolink said:
fedfed said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:

Where did you meet them?

deal! send me address and I will google it I am off to a 4suim just now!

Switch!!!

WTF?????

Around the Network
fedfed said:
guiduc said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:
Pavolink said:
fedfed said:

Where did you meet them?

You have no idea what you just siad... we have bought thickets for a holiday in Canada last week is goign to be 6 of us me the middle size 2 bigger and 1 average the 5th I have no idea, not my type!

Canada's average schlong size will be up 50% when your plane will land hahaha

fedfed said:
kolbykooz said:
tonymarraffa said:

this thread... omg too much awesome

you are too young. you can say this things!

shhh pretend you dont know my age xD lol this thred has turned into too much talking! We need more pics! lol

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

fedfed said:

So, it looks like my holiday this year will be in Canada :D

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

anyone got more? :)

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

kolbykooz said:
anyone got more? :)

You like this?