By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Otakumegane said:
DanneSandin said:
Otakumegane said:
DanneSandin said:
How come asses look sooooo good!!??

Evolution demands that we seek women with luscious bottoms.

But whyyy? Asses=poop....

A bigger butt signals a larger pelvis which means an easier birth. Reproduction.

Since we walk on 2 legs, our pelvises have gotten smaller, making births harder. Big butts are therefore more attractive as they signal an easier time giving birth, we are genetically inclined to search for the butts that can birth our offspring well.

Now explain the tits.

That's honestly a tiny bit trickier to explain. There are a lot of theories for that one, thought the most prominent seems to be the mother-child bond through breastfeeding.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Otakumegane said:
DanneSandin said:
Otakumegane said:
DanneSandin said:
How come asses look sooooo good!!??

Evolution demands that we seek women with luscious bottoms.

But whyyy? Asses=poop....

A bigger butt signals a larger pelvis which means an easier birth. Reproduction.

Since we walk on 2 legs, our pelvises have gotten smaller, making births harder. Big butts are therefore more attractive as they signal an easier time giving birth, we are genetically inclined to search for the butts that can birth our offspring well.

Now explain the tits.

That's honestly a tiny bit trickier to explain. There are a lot of theories for that one, thought the most prominent seems to be the mother-child bond through breastfeeding.

Makes sense, and now I feel like nature's puppet '-'.

swii26 said:

who's the chick in the first pic. god dam!!!!!!!!!!

I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one thread I can get behind. lol

Darc Requiem said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

wooo wooo you know it. why compromise when you can haveit all. or dream about it.

I knew there was reason, besides the avatar, that I liked Darth Tigris. As for no compromises....

and this is why there's no compromise.

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:

Some nice ones here, but seriously, what's the deal?  I saw maybe 3 in all of these pics.  Black women are the ones that made round booty desirable in the first place!

And, for the record, that's not BIG, but ROUND.  They can be both, but they are not one and the same.

And for those that just don't get it, you've had too much good ole pancake butt (just like mom used to make ...) in your lives, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.  A life full of that would turn me off of butts too.

I dated a black girl for a full three weeks. She had the nicest ass a man could ever ask for. But her frikkin' self proclaimed brothers, cousins and/or friends threatened to beat the living shit out of me for no reason. I was afraid to go to Cleveland for months!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Darth Tigris said:

Some nice ones here, but seriously, what's the deal?  I saw maybe 3 in all of these pics.  Black women are the ones that made round booty desirable in the first place!

And, for the record, that's not BIG, but ROUND.  They can be both, but they are not one and the same.

And for those that just don't get it, you've had too much good ole pancake butt (just like mom used to make ...) in your lives, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.  A life full of that would turn me off of butts too.

I dated a black girl for a full three weeks. She had the nicest ass a man could ever ask for. But her frikkin' self proclaimed brothers, cousins and/or friends threatened to beat the living shit out of me for no reason. I was afraid to go to Cleveland for months!

Damn you sound like Lebron James after "The Decision"

Not to go off topic but LeBron going back to Cleveland and playing with Kyrie Irving would be pretty cool. Ok, back to the asses.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

hatmoza said:

they were all talk. you never leave ass like that.

thismeintiel said:

Oh, and here is my contribution.

Sorry it's not a close-up, but you get the point.  Yummy. 

Dat Sam!! =O