By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Leo-J is a douche ball.

PATRIOT7ME said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
It doesn't have game s as good as the Wii? Are you kidding me, Highway?

If anyone is a douche here, it's you, Patriot.

Whatever. If PS3 games were better the PS3 wouldn't be right where it's at.

Not even close to being true. The Xbox 360 has been getting outsold weekly by the PS3 for the last few month. Not only is the Xbox 360's game library larger, it has far more tittles that have been over ranked over 90%; the same is for games over 80% In addition, the 360 has far more games than than either the Wii or PS3. It also has great games in a varitety of genre's, which is something the PS3 and Wii have yet to accomplish, and they won't even come close to doing so this year. However, this does not translate into high sale numbers. Console wars are won before the consoles are even released. Thanks to marketing and hype, the Wii will go on to outsell everything. It's not even about games; it never as been, and it never will be.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Oh damn... he's going into racial slurs now? Wow. Maybe you are the dbag.

Reported. Prepare for banville. and mods, lock this bad boy.

Hm... Isn't it a little cruel to dedicate a thread for bashing on Leo-J?
If you don't like him, just ignore him. And isn't it pretty ironic when you whine about another guy that's whining?

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

highwaystar101 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
HA HA The nigger is banned. Leo-j is banned. big time douche ball

Thats too far you cocksucking pedofile... If I knew you I would kick you F*cking ass

You have no right to knock leo-j and call him names he will find extremely offensive... to be honest with only like 57 posts, I think you have no right to hate people on this site already

Leo-j deserves to get something thrown in his face

You are taking the whole thing too personal Joel.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

@rotb - I agree in most part, but I think the wii has been helped greatly by releasing games that your average joe would buy who wouldn't usually know what a game is. However I think it still has to have more games released in more genres, same as the PS3.

DMeisterJ said:
Oh damn... he's going into racial slurs now? Wow. Maybe you are the dbag.

Reported. Prepare for banville. and mods, lock this bad boy.

lol! I can't wait. tired of D bags talking about x360 and ps3 anyway. Nothing is special about them. all those two ever have is fighting and shooting games. lame. Which the main reason why both of them are losing

PATRIOT7ME said:
highwaystar101 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
HA HA The nigger is banned. Leo-j is banned. big time douche ball

Thats too far you cocksucking pedofile... If I knew you I would kick you F*cking ass

You have no right to knock leo-j and call him names he will find extremely offensive... to be honest with only like 57 posts, I think you have no right to hate people on this site already

Leo-j deserves to get something thrown in his face

Bull fucking shit - you deserve to have something thrown in your face, you have no valuble input and from what judgements I have made from you on this thread, if you were like this in real life not even your parents would care if you died tomorrow

ChronotriggerJM said:
Damnit who's Leo!!!! We suspect like 3 people to be him in this one topic :3 WHERE'S LEO!!! I THINK HE'S WEARING A WHITE AND RED SHIRT!!!
 Are you accusing me of being Leo-J? If so, I tell you right now that that is, in fact, false.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

this thread fails more than leo-j's "i own a wii" thread.