By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: New *Final Fantasy* MMO

Soriku said:
LOL at PS2/PS3 multiplatform WE XD

The PS2 can't handle it it all! If the PS2 can, then the Wii can as well. And maybe the PSP.

I read before it was for PS3 only once, then they got it working on the 360. It's PS3/360

Upon further research, I realize that the White Engine is indeed not a former ps2 engine.

I'm not sure where I had originally heard that. *Scratches head* 

Around the Network
Jandre002 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
White Engine is cross-platform, there is no FF14, and this MMO has been in development since maybe 2005, is most likely for Xbox 360 and PC, and may have become part of the FFXIII series.

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Where do you get his "most likely for Xbox360 and PC" stuff? You do mean PS3 as well?

Or did you pull this straight out of your ass?

Please. There's enough content on this board coming out of your ass for all of us. In fact, since you've started posting here you've done nothing but talk from your ass. What we all thought were obnoxious replies were really a series of farts that sounded vaguely like English but in reality turned out to be incomprehensible fan dribble and butt crust that describes your entire posting history.

lmfao there will be a FFXIV. There will most definitely be a FFXV. Do not doubt that there will. Just you wait this MMO is FFXIV. There is no rule about releasing another game before all the spin-offs for a previous game has been released. Look at all the FFVII spin-offs we have and the rumored FFVIII spin-offs.

lmfao I didn't say there wouldn't be an FF14, I just made it clear that this wasn't it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"