By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines do you want to buy?

Tagged games:

TomaTito said:
pokoko said:
I don't know, honestly. Not exactly crazy about the idea of focusing back and forth from my television to a controller in my hands over and over, to tell the truth, but I don't know what solutions the other versions are gonna use. The difference will probably be more aesthetic than anything, though the Wii U version would probably be more fun in a dark room.

Have you tried it yet? I've only played the ZombiU demo, the motion tracker adds reassurance of what could be in the next room. A player would only be looking back and forth if he was scared, which is good because something will surprise him... Imagine what happens when you've been playing with the aid of the motion tracker and it suddenly breaks.

----

OT: I think I read somewhere that the WiiU version isn't being made by Gearbox. Not sure about the port or even the game.

Nuh uh, haven't tried a Wii U yet.  Even reading Zombi U reviews have made me unsure, as some people loved it and others thought it was a gimmick that got tiresome over the course of the game.  I think it's going to be down to personal taste, which makes it harder to decide without experiencing one.  It does sound kind of exciting to have a scanner physically in your hands, though.

Around the Network

None not interested in that game.

I want the Wii U version but no one I know has a Wii U plus I doubt it'll support system link so I'm gonna have to get the 360 version.

On Wii U*

DS? Heck yeah, I'll get that!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Already bought it for PC weeks ago, but judging by the failed steam launch and early reviews, I might end up regretting it.

I hear the superior version is on da Wii U, but I don't have a Wii U. So I guess I can't get the game.