By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Racing on Wii U is awesome

Tagged games:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is just as enjoyable as Mario Kart

Yes 25 67.57%

No 12 32.43%

Total:37

Best kart racer this gen by quite some margin.

And IMO the best kart racer of all time.

The USER scores speak for themselves, highly praised on meta, amazon & play (plus worshipped on GAF).

Around the Network
disolitude said:
DieAppleDie said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Well I made a few threads about it =p...

It is a great game but is to hard;.. It is nice when you manage to get three starts in a event but when you find out their is an even harder star that unlocks later it is just to much to handle =p..

The PC version has more characters though...(like team fortress characters)..

Personally it is an better game than MK.

MK has a perfect, polished, balanced gameplay isnt even funny Sonic All star racing on the other hand....ugh ugly comparisons are ugly. I think 99% of people wont agree with you lol

Back on Snes and N64 sure... However the Blue Shell destroys any balance they game has on the Wii version. Even n64 version had the blue shell which started all this evil, but at least it was more forgiving.

I haven't played the new Sonic Transformed, but I'd take the old one over Mario Kart Wii any day. 

i dont think many would agree with you but anyway i respect your opinion even though i completely disagree...

DieAppleDie said:
disolitude said:
DieAppleDie said:
Lostplanet22 said:

It is a great game but is to hard;.. It is nice when you manage to get three starts in a event but when you find out their is an even harder star that unlocks later it is just to much to handle =p..

MK has a perfect, polished, balanced gameplay isnt even funny Sonic All star racing on the other hand....ugh ugly comparisons are ugly. I think 99% of people wont agree with you lol

Back on Snes and N64 sure... However the Blue Shell destroys any balance they game has on the Wii version. Even n64 version had the blue shell which started all this evil, but at least it was more forgiving.

I haven't played the new Sonic Transformed, but I'd take the old one over Mario Kart Wii any day. 

i dont think many would agree with you but anyway i respect your opinion even though i completely disagree...

Still sure of that 99% lol...

Lostplanet22 said:
DieAppleDie said:
disolitude said:
DieAppleDie said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Still sure of that 99% lol...

it was an obvious hyperbole/exaggeration the real percentage would be around 95%...xP

I didn't care for the demo.

My kids sorta liked the game, but haven't mentioned it since the demo expired.

So with that, I won't be getting it.

Around the Network

How´s the item variety when compared to Mario Kart Wii?

I liked the demo not sure if I'll get it full price though, vill vait until price go down

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(