By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mafia
For deadly precision with their night-actions

Master of Graze-Award
MDJ

awesome award. i earned it.

Around the Network

yeah, haha mafia defended the cop and ended up as suspects and I lynched the cop and ended up confirmed town, nearly. I felt like the hat lynch really helped expose the mafia, even yoshi saw it but couldn't bring himself to actually play the game and follow through on his suspicions.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mafia

Master of Graze-Award
MDJ

The award reads like this:

Master of Graze-Award

MDJ

For the ability to somehow evade a well deserved modkill

supermario128 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Well I was right about trucks and Mario.

I thought you referred to me as "legit town"?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5182694

No haha, I was legit town xD 

You said "if he is town we made a terrible mistake" - so as the game was over i said i was a legit townie

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Hatmoza deceived him, spurge. Spurge said he wanted to pardon me but hatmoza wanted blood, also linkz. Pretty sure they both thought I would flip scum.

Around the Network

Who was MVP?

Presumably one of the scum-team considering how town failed to hit a single scum.

I'd probably have gone with MDJ, because i didn't suspect him- but i dont know where the timings impacted the game, Stefl?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mafia

Master of Graze-Award
MDJ

The award reads like this:

Master of Graze-Award

MDJ

For the ability to somehow evade a well deserved modkill

so i got 2 awards! even better.

and i'm MVP to (EGO)

theprof00 said:
yeah, haha mafia defended the cop and ended up as suspects and I lynched the cop and ended up confirmed town, nearly. I felt like the hat lynch really helped expose the mafia, even yoshi saw it but couldn't bring himself to actually play the game and follow through on his suspicions.

yea talk about irony. or something like that.

Nachomamma8 said:
MDJ, I thought you played pretty well. The rest of the scumteam played well enough to keep suspicion off them pretty much completely, but I thought that MDJ in particular had a type of play that was pretty powerfully different than last game. Linkz, I'm sorry for not trusting your meta read on this one; I didn't really expect that he would be able to pull something like this in what I understand is his second scum game in a row after a long hiatus.

No apologies needed, after all my meta also led to two mislynches. Though did you reed the Mafia QT from last round as I suggested? MDJ makes many mistakes, but is rather aware of how he's perceived. It will be interesting to see how/if he plays a full game as Town after these two rounds. As a note: IF this was his Town play he should be lynched Day One every single time, for being a distraction, doing zero scum-hunting, and voting twice for people he 'didn't actually want to lynch.'

theprof00 said:

Plus linkz counterclaimed. I should have known linkz was meta'ing XD

The hilariously sad thing is I largely ignore your soft counters directed at me, but when you issue one at spurge I think "Oh prof is cop/LD/equivalent."

theprof00 said:
Hatmoza deceived him, spurge. Spurge said he wanted to pardon me but hatmoza wanted blood, also linkz. Pretty sure they both thought I would flip scum.

No, I said if Stefl decided to modkill you(and moreso zero) then I thought it was justifiable. I hadn't thought you to be scum for like 98% of the game.
I also said that Stefl should "Fix It" when he had let one of the mafia break a rule. He didn't though, boohoo, moving on.

Linkzmax said:
Nachomamma8 said:
MDJ, I thought you played pretty well. The rest of the scumteam played well enough to keep suspicion off them pretty much completely, but I thought that MDJ in particular had a type of play that was pretty powerfully different than last game. Linkz, I'm sorry for not trusting your meta read on this one; I didn't really expect that he would be able to pull something like this in what I understand is his second scum game in a row after a long hiatus.

No apologies needed, after all my meta also led to two mislynches. Though did you reed the Mafia QT from last round as I suggested? MDJ makes many mistakes, but is rather aware of how he's perceived. It will be interesting to see how/if he plays a full game as Town after these two rounds. As a note: IF this was his Town play he should be lynched Day One every single time, for being a distraction, doing zero scum-hunting, and voting twice for people he 'didn't actually want to lynch.'

theprof00 said:

Plus linkz counterclaimed. I should have known linkz was meta'ing XD

The hilariously sad thing is I largely ignore your soft counters directed at me, but when you issue one at spurge I think "Oh prof is cop/LD/equivalent."

theprof00 said:

No, I said if Stefl decided to modkill you(and moreso zero) then I thought it was justifiable. I hadn't thought you to be scum for like 98% of the game.
I also said that Stefl should "Fix It" when he had let one of the mafia break a rule. He didn't though, boohoo, moving on.

that was tongue in cheek linkz, I wasn't serious.