By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"Lurkers are really hurting this game right now. F-F, who I got a town read from yesterday especially needs to come in and step his game up. Right now the game discussion is being dominated by scum and low influence players. No important points are being tackled as of day 2 start. "

this was the post.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@hatmoza: What was in the post you edited on Day Two?

nothing important. Just a post intended for the dead thread. It did mention you as prof joked.

Prof himself was the joke.

The punchline was lynching the cop and still being protected.

Nope, the punchline was getting moddkilled XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

nothing important. Just a post intended for the dead thread. It did mention you as prof joked.

And the setup was you manipulating stefl into thinking I was taunting his rules because you wanted me modkilled thinking that I was scum.

And you say you have respect to give. Backseat driving off the cliff.

So, some hastily awards:

Lunatic Mode was just too hard-Award

Linkzmax

Sadly, he wasn't able to escape the bullets one day 2 after many people thought he is the cop day 1

Not moving uses up your lives-Award

DT

If you do not move enough, you run out of lives faster than it is healthy for a touhou player.

I swear, I beat that boss without using my spell card-Award

Mafia

For deadly precision with their night-actions

Master of Graze-Award

MDJ

For the ability to somehow evade a well deserved modkill

Least Points gathered-Award

Masons

I doubt they were even able to hit the most basic fearies on their way to the boss.

Most Points gathered-Award

Hatmoza

Taking over mid-stage, he boosted the amount of points gathered to 9001

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

And the setup was you manipulating stefl into thinking I was taunting his rules because you wanted me modkilled thinking that I was scum.

tsk tsk prof. Surely if I was some mastermind behind your modkill out of spite as you believe, you and everyone else would know it would happen irregardless of what I thought of your alignment

You think too much of me. I could never pull such things off...

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

tsk tsk prof. Surely if I was some mastermind behind your modkill out of spite as you believe, you and everyone else would know it would happen irregardless of what I thought of your alignment

You think too much of me. I could never pull such things off...

actually stefl nearly uses your exact words.

spurgeonryan said:
In the end...neither of us were able to stop a disasterous town loss Prof. You admit that at least.

You are part to blame. Also you say I should have listened to you when you told me to claim. You could have been scum! Of course you would have wanted me to claim. I have had that before.

@ hatmoza

I skipped most of the thread when I left. No need to be hostile. I did not know you hated it.

Of course I could be scum, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't claim, and remember that I also said we could move onto someone else. Imagine had we moved onto my second suspect Mario... but yes, neither of us was able to save town.

Those modkills were just devastating.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

like stefl said but I was going  to protect you because of your "I was block". I was also suspecting mario already and linkz flipping town solidified it. 

But I still hate you for asking  the characters name. My characters name is linked to my role. If you hadn't done that I could have post more. I lurked so  I can go  unnotice. I was also pressured with two power roles gone and felt that I should survived the night or the day. I waited for the players to claim before I claim. I won't gamble fake claiming if the others haven't claimed yet although it's kinda useless since the mafia already knew I am the doc. 

Just like I said in the dead thread. If you guys listened to either me or Zero. MDJ should have been lynch.

remeber i was calling who wouldn't be lynched. Hatz and links lynch was by proxy and almost didn't happen. someone wanted to lynch yoshia and i said it wouldn't happen. i knew zero, ff, DT could be lynched. i just didn't think DT would get lynched.

the votes would never have been there for an MDJ lynch. the game was full of tough votes, but my lynch would have never happened.

That's why I said  "If you guys listened" . Bolded and quoted it for you and key word "if".

yea if they had listend, then i'd be the only mafia left standing. mario and trucks would be dead.

theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well really it was just 2, but that 3rd would have been the kill switch. well he said he wouldn't but i told him i'd tell stef anyway, and i did.

Were you serious when you said you thought my modkill was fair, or at least do you see how it is not now?

1. me posting in the QT during daytime was me simply not knowing it was day time. i know its sounds strange(worse then noobish)but it's true.

2. how did i get Yoshia and Stef mixed up? happened in the last game. needless to say they both make me sick now. it's like they are brothers, or even the same person.

3. i didn't post.

yea i was serious, and seem to be missing how it's not. i tried hard not to make those mistakes but they happened. 

It's a mistake exactly like I made. I did my best not to post at night, what I posted was a mod-note. That was a mistake. See the similarity?

You misinterpreted what day meant, and I misinterpreted what posting meant. Same thing. The difference I believe is that you were thought too noob to understand rules, and that I was daring stefl to modkill me. Stefl already said he pardoned you because you don't know any better.

yea it's just shocking to  see you make such a huge mistake.

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

no the punchline was mafia protecting cop. well i tried.