By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well really it was just 2, but that 3rd would have been the kill switch. well he said he wouldn't but i told him i'd tell stef anyway, and i did.

Were you serious when you said you thought my modkill was fair, or at least do you see how it is not now?

1. me posting in the QT during daytime was me simply not knowing it was day time. i know its sounds strange(worse then noobish)but it's true.

2. how did i get Yoshia and Stef mixed up? happened in the last game. needless to say they both make me sick now. it's like they are brothers, or even the same person.

3. i didn't post.

yea i was serious, and seem to be missing how it's not. i tried hard not to make those mistakes but they happened. 

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Stefl1504 said:
He only did tell me he wanted to tell me something and send it to the wrong person...

i didn't tell you i listed mario and trucks in the message? i thought i did. hmmmmm

I don't remember you telling me that...

hmmm i deleted the message so i don't know. i don't think i mentioned yoshia's name. 

theprof00 said:
see, and now you start to understand, spurge. You can't read me, so stop fucking with me.
And you say "oh but that's such a waste". Do I really need to repeat myself from the QT, where I said "you may think that's unfair, but think about how I feel when I have to deal with players like you, dt, tabaha, zero, and mdj who act scummy every game"

I'm not getting any preferential treatment because of my "style" (so called "craziness"), because you yourself get the exact same treatment.

I attack what I think is suspicious based on past results. If you get the same read from me every game, then yes, logically you need to come up with a new strategy. Especially given that my last two scum outings were far from "craziness". My scum play is so different from my town play that I'm shocked you haven't been able to tell the two apart yet.

i noticed ryan really tried this round.

so you're saying there was no difference in my play from the now 3.5 games games i played with you!

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I only watched little after banning myself. Did Hatmoza not claim cop? Or was that after linkz hinted that he was Cop as well?

He did, but the problem with hat is that everyone always expects him to make a blatant in your face lie thanks to his performance in the game of thrones round among other rounds.

Plus linkz counterclaimed. I should have known linkz was meta'ing XD

I've heard so many excuses and reasons to how you might avoid taking the blame for your bad play. Anything to put you in a better light after that shameless round you just played.

Seriously, prof, let it go. The first step in fixing the problem is realizing you have a problem. You hosting the next round is the best thing you've done for mafia in a while.

I mean you got modkilled for christ sake! What kind of veteran makes such dumb mistake like that?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

like stefl said but I was going  to protect you because of your "I was block". I was also suspecting mario already and linkz flipping town solidified it. 

But I still hate you for asking  the characters name. My characters name is linked to my role. If you hadn't done that I could have post more. I lurked so  I can go  unnotice. I was also pressured with two power roles gone and felt that I should survived the night or the day. I waited for the players to claim before I claim. I won't gamble fake claiming if the others haven't claimed yet although it's kinda useless since the mafia already knew I am the doc. 

Just like I said in the dead thread. If you guys listened to either me or Zero. MDJ should have been lynch.

remeber i was calling who wouldn't be lynched. Hatz and links lynch was by proxy and almost didn't happen. someone wanted to lynch yoshia and i said it wouldn't happen. i knew zero, ff, DT could be lynched. i just didn't think DT would get lynched.

the votes would never have been there for an MDJ lynch. the game was full of tough votes, but my lynch would have never happened.

That's why I said  "If you guys listened" . Bolded and quoted it for you and key word "if".

Around the Network

and no, spurge, you can't call me spurmoza. I'll seriously report it each time you do so as inflammatory baiting because I made it very clear last game that I find that offensive.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@hatmoza: What was in the post you edited on Day Two?

Signature goes here!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well really it was just 2, but that 3rd would have been the kill switch. well he said he wouldn't but i told him i'd tell stef anyway, and i did.

Were you serious when you said you thought my modkill was fair, or at least do you see how it is not now?

1. me posting in the QT during daytime was me simply not knowing it was day time. i know its sounds strange(worse then noobish)but it's true.

2. how did i get Yoshia and Stef mixed up? happened in the last game. needless to say they both make me sick now. it's like they are brothers, or even the same person.

3. i didn't post.

yea i was serious, and seem to be missing how it's not. i tried hard not to make those mistakes but they happened. 

It's a mistake exactly like I made. I did my best not to post at night, what I posted was a mod-note. That was a mistake. See the similarity?

You misinterpreted what day meant, and I misinterpreted what posting meant. Same thing. The difference I believe is that you were thought too noob to understand rules, and that I was daring stefl to modkill me. Stefl already said he pardoned you because you don't know any better.

TruckOSaurus said:

nothing important. Just a post intended for the dead thread. It did mention you as prof joked.

Prof himself was the joke.

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

nothing important. Just a post intended for the dead thread. It did mention you as prof joked.

Prof himself was the joke.

The punchline was lynching the cop and still being protected.