By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:

sigh, if only mdj had been modkilled as well...

yea i could have been modkilled 3 times. including a message i sent to yoshia that i  was supose to send to stef lol. i told stef about it. the guys a class act. it listed the names of mafia, but didn't name them as such because mafia was unknown. and the other was were you and zero got modkilled. i almost posted.

You didn't tell me you messaged yoshiya O_o

He told me he had otherwise I would have told you. I assumed the lack of any action meant you had decided to leave it.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Well I was right about trucks and Mario.

I thought you referred to me as "legit town"?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5182694

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Thanks for the game Stefl. I had a lot of fun.

Sorry Nacho, but you were the best choice night one. The fact that you were tracker made it even better.

Spurge and Prof. You guys need to remember this is just a game. No need to get so angry/ mad over it. Next time just claim cop, Spurge. It is better than being lynched, which is what Hatz eventually was anyway. Prof, use the mafia archive next time!

Thanks to FF for the help. Marcus played great as mafia. Trucks and I could have done better, but we got the job done. :)

Yes, MDJ played well. He even fooled prof.  

He only did tell me he wanted to tell me something and send it to the wrong person...

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I only watched little after banning myself. Did Hatmoza not claim cop? Or was that after linkz hinted that he was Cop as well?

He did, but the problem with hat is that everyone always expects him to make a blatant in your face lie thanks to his performance in the game of thrones round among other rounds.

Plus linkz counterclaimed. I should have known linkz was meta'ing XD

@mdj
jesus christ you were given three chances....including sending mafia names to yoshi.... How did yoshi not say something....

well really it was just 2, but that 3rd would have been the kill switch. well he said he wouldn't but i told him i'd tell stef anyway, and i did.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
I wonder who noc was going to protect before the modkills

like stefl said but I was going  to protect you because of your "I was block". I was also suspecting mario already and linkz flipping town solidified it. 

But I still hate you for asking  the characters name. My characters name is linked to my role. If you hadn't done that I could have post more. I lurked so  I can go  unnotice. I was also pressured with two power roles gone and felt that I should survived the night or the day. I waited for the players to claim before I claim. I won't gamble fake claiming if the others haven't claimed yet although it's kinda useless since the mafia already knew I am the doc. 

Just like I said in the dead thread. If you guys listened to either me or Zero. MDJ should have been lynch.

remeber i was calling who wouldn't be lynched. Hatz and links lynch was by proxy and almost didn't happen. someone wanted to lynch yoshia and i said it wouldn't happen. i knew zero, ff, DT could be lynched. i just didn't think DT would get lynched.

the votes would never have been there for an MDJ lynch. the game was full of tough votes, but my lynch would have never happened.

Stefl1504 said:
He only did tell me he wanted to tell me something and send it to the wrong person...

i didn't tell you i listed mario and trucks in the message? i thought i did. hmmmmm

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Stefl1504 said:

i didn't tell you i listed mario and trucks in the message? i thought i did. hmmmmm

I don't remember you telling me that...

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I only watched little after banning myself. Did Hatmoza not claim cop? Or was that after linkz hinted that he was Cop as well?

He did, but the problem with hat is that everyone always expects him to make a blatant in your face lie thanks to his performance in the game of thrones round among other rounds.

Plus linkz counterclaimed. I should have known linkz was meta'ing XD

@mdj
jesus christ you were given three chances....including sending mafia names to yoshi.... How did yoshi not say something....

well really it was just 2, but that 3rd would have been the kill switch. well he said he wouldn't but i told him i'd tell stef anyway, and i did.

Were you serious when you said you thought my modkill was fair, or at least do you see how it is not now?

see, and now you start to understand, spurge. You can't read me, so stop fucking with me.
And you say "oh but that's such a waste". Do I really need to repeat myself from the QT, where I said "you may think that's unfair, but think about how I feel when I have to deal with players like you, dt, tabaha, zero, and mdj who act scummy every game"

I'm not getting any preferential treatment because of my "style" (so called "craziness"), because you yourself get the exact same treatment.

I attack what I think is suspicious based on past results. If you get the same read from me every game, then yes, logically you need to come up with a new strategy. Especially given that my last two scum outings were far from "craziness". My scum play is so different from my town play that I'm shocked you haven't been able to tell the two apart yet.