By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Eurogamer - Wreck-It Ralph movie review

It was very enjoyable, but the gaming references felt forced at times and that scene towards the end just reeked of The Iron Giant, at least to me anyway. The movie was at its best when the writers worked with the gaming references as opposed to just hamming them in. For instance, the heroes duty and kart creation mini game sequences were rather humorous and you don't need any real gaming knowledge to enjoy them.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
After reading that Eurogamer review I'm not so sure about it anymore, especially not since it's listed for $35 on amazon for the march 5th release. Way too much. That's not even the 3D version. ($42)

its an amazing movie, the best animated movie this year IMO, and i think i watched them all. ice age4, madagascar3, hotel transylvania and brave. wreck it ralph is by the far my favorite one.

I liked the movie. I was even thinking about buying the blu-ray. One of the few animated movies that I've actually seen.

oldschoolfool said:
I liked the movie. I was even thinking about buying the blu-ray. One of the few animated movies that I've actually seen.

its an awesome movie, but damn is this thread old lol!