By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

ninjablade said:
Sensei said:

I think the funniest thing is that people that never gave a shit about Bayonetta now care about it.

Game's good, sure. But it's not worth all that fuss.

i played the demo on 360, all i can say i don't know what the developers was thinking, the art and the concept is just ugly and horrible, hair attack that make a sarah palin looking chick get naked will probably sell much, much worst on a nintendo system.

Also, everyone assuming 2 will be as good as the original. Nintendo might as well fuck it up and censure all the cool stuff out of it. We have to wait and see.

Around the Network

Bayonetta was mediocre and niche, Bayonetta 2 will also be mediocre and niche.

Wonderful 101 looks more interesting, but I have doubts it will show up on other consoles.

Bayonetta 2? maybe. Wonderful 101? Not a chance.

Sensei said:
ninjablade said:
Sensei said:

I think the funniest thing is that people that never gave a shit about Bayonetta now care about it.

Game's good, sure. But it's not worth all that fuss.

i played the demo on 360, all i can say i don't know what the developers was thinking, the art and the concept is just ugly and horrible, hair attack that make a sarah palin looking chick get naked will probably sell much, much worst on a nintendo system.

Also, everyone assuming 2 will be as good as the original. Nintendo might as well fuck it up and censure all the cool stuff out of it. We have to wait and see.

Why would Nintendo censor anything?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:
Why would PS360 audience will like two games developed originally in 7 years old tech while they have next-gen consoles?

If the gameplay is good of course it would be good to have it

also a visual boost won't hurt :P

Wouldn't it better if developers use their money to make games from the ground for those consoles? I'm pretty sure they can achive something better. I mean, porting or just puting better textures won't help at all.

Having more ram and better tech could end with something very impressive. Oh god, just imagine, I can't wait for the E3.

For sure but I might be being optimistic here but I don't really think new third party stuff for those consoles will be an issue at all. I mean even at this early stage we are getting hints on what to expect..for example Witcher 2 and that Ubisoft game that kinda looks like a mix between AC/GOW/Prince of persia

And who knows we might get to have a glimpse of it during the PSMeeting. I read one rumor where Mafia 3 is stated to be shown during the event. Fingers crossed

You mean Witcher 3, which looks impressive already.

I don't think there will be too much media in Feb 20th, just some teasers and then the big guns for E3.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Why is Wonderful 101 involved in this discussion?
Nintendo owns the IP so of course it won't get ported to the other consoles just like, Last Story or Pandora's Tower.
There is a slight chance of Bayonetta 2, but since Sega wasn't interested in the first place it is unlikely they will change their mind all of a sudden.

Sorry for the double post.

Pavolink said:

I don't think there will be too much media in Feb 20th, just some teasers and then the big guns for E3.

yes my bad ..I meant witcher 3..and they said the images we saw were old lol the final product will looks amazing. As for the event yeah I agree...maybe they will show one game that really showcases the hardware. I won't midn teasers tho :D Helps keep the hype going strong..and the analyzing teasers would be one of the most fun things we can do until E3/GC/TGS

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:

yes my bad ..I meant witcher 3..and they said the images we saw were old lol the final product will looks amazing. As for the event yeah I agree...maybe they will show one game that really showcases the hardware. I won't midn teasers tho :D Helps keep the hype going strong..and the analyzing teasers would be one of the most fun things we can do until E3/GC/TGS

Speculation is always the funnier part. I expect from Sony especially a very good show. It will be like the anthi-2006 show.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mr Khan said:
Sensei said:

Why would Nintendo censor anything?