By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite video game that had already come out during these past 12 months?

Tagged games:

What's your favorite that was released during these past 12 months?

Kid Icarus: Uprising 5 31.25%

Halo 4 3 18.75%

Uncharted Golden Abyss 2 12.50%

Other 6 37.50%

Total:16
platformmaster918 said:
What a crap pole! I'll go with AC3. Haytham is my favorite character in AC history and some of those missions just had epic moments not to mention I'm a history nerd so just learning that a white cloaked native american was at every major event of the American Revolution was very enlightening.

Well, if you are talking about the 4 options, then yeah it is crap, but I was just whipping it up real fast.

So it's just a last minute thing I slapped together, sorry about that but I just got the RPG Fire Emblem: Awekening and I want to squeeze as much time for my gaming as possible.

So sorry for slacking off, but I need time for me LOL.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
platformmaster918 said:
What a crap pole! I'll go with AC3. Haytham is my favorite character in AC history and some of those missions just had epic moments not to mention I'm a history nerd so just learning that a white cloaked native american was at every major event of the American Revolution was very enlightening.

Well, if you are talking about the 4 options, then yeah it is crap, but I was just whipping it up real fast.

So it's just a last minute thing I slapped together, sorry about that but I just got the RPG Fire Emblem: Awekening and I want to squeeze as much time for my gaming as possible.

nothing personal dude it's cool lol.  Kind of a random list though I must say

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Kaizar said:
platformmaster918 said:

nothing personal dude it's cool lol.  Kind of a random list though I must say

Well, actually I choose 1st Party IP's/Mascot games.

Nintendo = Pit = Kid Icarus: Uprising

Sony = Drake = Uncharted

Microsoft = Master Chief = Halo

I'm also a big PS2 fan.

Kid Icarus

Halo 4. Which is the only game released these last twelve months that I have played besides Mario Tennis Open. Still replay the campaign regularly.

Around the Network

Resident Evil Revelations. Which was released in North America 12 months ago today! Just made it!

Honorable mention to Gravity Rush.