By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 3D Blu-Rays of 2013 Movies, share your thoughts "OFFICIAL 3D Movies in 2K13 THREAD" (List of 3D Movies of 2013 in OP)

Poll closed.

Closed. 23 76.67%

Total:23

So is anyone going to see Super Mario Bros. Movie 20 Anniversary re-release in Los Angeles this May 24?

Both the Screenwriter & Producer will be there.

Around the Network

Saw Iron Man 3 and it was ok, one of my friend loves it though and another hated it. 3D I barely noticed it.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kaizar said

Same goes for Dragonball Evolution 1 & possible 2 since 3D has become real popular.

I hope not. I watched the first hour or so today and hated it... It wasn't DragonBall at all and was boring as hell. The only part I liked was when Bulma's last name was briefs. Word play like Trunks. Clever.... Actually not really but a nod to the fan-base none the less.

Kaizar said:

So has anyone seen Iron Man 3 in 3D!, yet?

I have. I enjoyed it but it could have been a lot better in my opinion.

3D was barely noticable and it had a lot of continuity errors.

But at the other hand great acting and plenty of humor and good action scenes.

Ben Kingsley was one of the highlights of the movie.

ironmanDX said:
Kaizar said

Same goes for Dragonball Evolution 1 & possible 2 since 3D has become real popular.

I hope not. I watched the first hour or so today and hated it... It wasn't DragonBall at all and was boring as hell. The only part I liked was when Bulma's last name was briefs. Word play like Trunks. Clever.... Actually not really but a nod to the fan-base none the less.

But Dragonball Evolution is all for setting up materials for all the new installments. Besides they made a Star Trek 2 and both first movies made a profit before DVD release.

So I'm not asking for much but to see what was the actual result of an Dragonball movie that is original from the manga/anime.

If you where expecting them to repeat the series in movie format, well that would just be a waste of time & money. Plus what would you have expected from the first installment of a Dragonball movie staying original from such a high quality series as much as logical. But the second install ment should be good and automatically more like the manga/anime, same would go for a sequel to Super Mario Bros. Movie (1993).

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Saw Iron Man 3 and it was ok, one of my friend loves it though and another hated it. 3D I barely noticed it.

Did you see it in RealD 3D or some other 3D?

Also was it on a 200 inch screen (small screen) or 500 inch screen (regular size screen)?

I'm guessing it wasn't IMAX size screen (big screen) which is so much bigger.

Baron said:
Kaizar said:

So has anyone seen Iron Man 3 in 3D!, yet?

I have. I enjoyed it but it could have been a lot better in my opinion.

3D was barely noticable and it had a lot of continuity errors.

But at the other hand great acting and plenty of humor and good action scenes.

Ben Kingsley was one of the highlights of the movie.

What do mean by "continuity errors?

And was it RealD 3D or some other kind of 3D?

And was it a 200 inch screen (small screen) or 500 inch screen (regular size screen) or IMAX screen (big screen)?

ironmanDX said:
Kaizar said

hasn't her last name always been briefs or brief?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I've updated the OP:

Change image to most recent 3D Movie; Iron Man 3 3D.

Added the September schedule for the Egytian Theater in HOLLYWOOD showing a bunch of old 60 fps stereoscopic 3D movies in RealD 3D at the bottom of the OP.

Kaizar said:
SnakeDrake said:

Did you see it in RealD 3D or some other 3D?

Also was it on a 200 inch screen (small screen) or 500 inch screen (regular size screen)?

I'm guessing it wasn't IMAX size screen (big screen) which is so much bigger.

Real 3D? what the heck is real 3D. I payed for 3D ticket price and brought a pair of 3D glasses(I hate when cinema's do that why cant we just borrow it and give it back like other places). Anyways I probably watch it on a regular size screen.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share