By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is your favorite VGChartz News Editorial Mod?

Mine would have to be TheSource because of his great analysis work!

Around the Network

TheSource always wins these polls, it's a rigged contest. :P Better question would be, "Besides TheSource, who...?" :P

Are they called MODS? Or are MODS people who just correct threads in hot topics? My last thread was titled who is your favorite mod and it was locked right away. I meant people writting research and news articles not hot topic mods. But I guess its a touchy subject

Naznatipz is my favorite mod. I don't understand why Bodhestava isn't a mod. He's way better than alot of the mods we have.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

DKII you'd win if you posted news stories again!

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Y-Koron wins. But only because he lives in Japan. If TheSource lived in Nippon he would get my vote.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Naznatipz is my favorite mod. I don't understand why Bodhestava isn't a mod. He's way better than alot of the mods we have.

I agree with every word in your post.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

the source.. an then ssj12..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

This may be just me, but I would close this thread for the sake of any potential trolling and feeling's getting hurt.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
This may be just me, but I would close this thread for the sake of any potential trolling and feeling's getting hurt.

I would say that this is probably the reason why his last thread got closed. At least this time he doesn't ask for "who's your least favorite" as well.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154